SafeLink Wireless Complaints

Safelinkwireless.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: April 26, 2017

SafeLink Wireless Contact Information

Business Name: TracFone Wireless, Inc.
9700 N.W. 112th Ave
Miami, Florida 33178 USA

SafeLink Wireless Customer Service

SafeLink WirelessCompany Contact: F.J. Pollak - President

SafeLink Wireless Ratings

SafeLink Wireless Reports

Most Recent SafeLink Wireless Complaints

Is SafeLink Wireless a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless, Inc. Listing

Trashy customer service

I been having my safe link service since 2012. Due to me and my daughter is disable. Now August 2016 an September 2016 I have not received my mins. Need I remind you I have very important phone calls regarding doctors. For me an my daughter.

I called last month about the issue safe link told me my mins will be on my phone. September 1 Which I have not received. I called safe link they gave me the run around transfer me to several different people. But still no mins.

I called Texas lite up, they told me my account is up the date, which I knew because I verified a few months ago.

I still have not received my mins. Safelink put the blame on Texas lite up saying they the one put mins on Safelink phones… Which I know is bullshit, I been having my phone since my daughter was 3 months old. She is now 4 years old.

I am highly pissed off; it was poor f*****g customer service, even the supervisor. They get a 0 from me because the issue has not still be resolved.

Safelink – Po Box 160640 Hialeah Fl 33016 | 800-723-3546

Most Recent Reviews About SafeLink Wireless

Submit a Complaint or Review For SafeLink Wireless

12 Comments on "SafeLink Wireless"

This is the worst customer service the California Life Line needs to stop using them. I have had the worst time with SafeLink I qualified for the free phone and service had them a month everything was great then all of a sudden I was deactivated with no warning nothing call SafeLink said they don t know why called Calif Life Line they knew nothing after many days and hours getting the run around finally found out Safelink never sent in my phone # to Calif Life Line. So had to reapply now sent all paper work to SafeLink and… Read more »

Why don’t Consumer Affairs do something?

One day I can use me safelink phone.The next day when I tried using it gave me a verizon message say call can not be completed. People calling my phone would get a message saying my number isn’t a working number. My verification is in good standing and I have 1198 minutes on my phone. I always make more than one call a month so there is no justifiable reason I should have gotten deactivated. This happened two weeks ago and I still don’t have my phone service back. I have spent hours on the phone with safelink/tracfone and no… Read more »

wish there was a direct number to there offices in oregon, does anyone have a direct number to there? an email address to the head of the company even? worst customer service i’ve had….and i’ve worked 20years in customer service.

my dauter is autistic and is a worker at the arc. she has has a safelink phone sine 2013. they always send the reapplication update papers. i fill them out and send in. i did this in august 2016. december 5 they show her as cancelled. i can’t even get a hold of any one who speaks english without having such an accent i can’t understand. been on the phone for 2 hours this morning with people from tel aviv, belize, india, and don’t know the last one but i just under stood enough to call applications or somewhere. the… Read more »
Their “Customer service” is appalling. They are clearly reading off a script and do NOT know anything about servicing phones. I was on the phone with them for 3 hours one day trying to get a phone number changed over. It still didn’t work and they told me it could take up to 72 hours… bull… I have changed numbers over several times before and it takes 30 minutes. Then when I called back they realized they never added my minutes. I have been anticipating very important calls and their stupidity has been interfering. THEN they deactivated my phone because… Read more »

For anyone who doesn’t know. Safelink is owned by America Movil which also owns Tracfone, NET 10 Wireless, Straight Talk, Simple Mobile, TelCel Ameroca, and PagePlus Cellular. Here’s the kicker though, America Movil is a Mexican owned company. Yep. your government phone is from a Mexican company. Well at least it’s not China. Although the actual phone is probably made in China.

I received my phone about a month ago and it said emergency calls only. So I called the 800# and stayed on the phone 2-3 HOURS attempting to get it to work. After all that they said I had to have new SIM card. They gave me a ticket # and said I would have it in 7-10 days. So here it is a month later and I called to see where my new SIM was and the lady (that barely spoke English) said that the ticket did not indicate I was getting a new one. So she had me… Read more »

proof can be sent with email attachment. take a photo with your laptop camera and send it to myproof@safelink.com also if you have been approved but no minutes you can go to support then technical and click on live chat. give the serial # and the minutes will be added and unregistered SIM working.

sounds kind of like me I have sent my info twice once by fax once by mail they got the fax and said they couldn’t read it now by mail they say they never received it this was sent October 21st to milwake or. come on now.They also told me I don’t call anyone that you have to call at least one person a month I call at least three.Now for the third time I’m going to send a fax with my info once again and see what happens next.REDICULOUS

EVERY MONTH for the last year or more I have had to call & get my minutes sent to my phone. I verified my service was active with Texas & I am good. I even have the enrollment number. January I started to write the "ticket" number down, needless to say, in Feb 2014 I had to call & receive my minutes. It is now march 17, 2014, I have NOT received my minutes…AGAIN… so I called & was told I "already received my minutes", no I have not!! So when I asked the "Rep Diane"she just sat there &… Read more »

go to support then technical. next click on live chat, give the serial # and they will add them