Reliant Communications Canada Complaints and Reviews

1500-885 W Georgia St
Vancouver, British Columbia USA

Phone Number: 855-875-0550
Corp Email: support@reliantcommunications.ca

Is Reliant Communications Canada a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

I was Scammed

I received a call that said they were from Bell Canada and wanted to recognize our long time business with Bell Canada.

They asked for personal information to verify I was authorized to accept a credit on our phone bill.

The call was dropped twice because their equipment was not working properly and they returned the calls both times.

I repeatedly asked them to confirm they were with Bell Canada and they assured me they were.

Today I received my phone bill with an added charge of $12.00. It took three phone calls to find out what it was. Their name is not even on the charge!

Comments

4 Comments on "Reliant Communications Canada"

thanks for this website. i was looking it up while i was on the phone with these guys. everything that Catmandu lists happened near verbatim. felt pretty fishy all the time i was on the line. i interrupted the call halfway through and told them i dont trust them and hung up.

BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN GETTING A CALL MASQUERADING AS DISCOUNT OFFER FROM YOUR TELEPHONE PROVIDER. I got a very similar call today, 2017-Jan-04. The person said he’s calling on behalf of Bell. It’s the same spiel – our company has been with Bell for so long so Bell is offering us the “Reliant Discount Program.” The discount will lower our line rate from $22~ to $11~. Then the man transferred me to his “manager” who asked me the same questions (i.e., verified the business name, address, telephone number) and then he transferred the call to “Verification” where I was asked… Read more »

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU HELPED ME FIX IT.

On the Holiday Monday I recieved a call from my “Telus provider” so he said. He said that since I was with telus for over 10 years they can lower my long distance fee from $20.29 to $11 something. I confirmed that this was telus and not trying to sell me anything. I found it very weird telus would be calling on a holiday monday. After asking some questions again the man kept insisting he was telus. He then told me to get my lower rate he had to transfer me to his supervisor and to just ask yes or… Read more »