NET10 Wireless Complaints

NET10 Wireless Ratings

NET10 Wireless Reports

Most Recent NET10 Wireless Complaints

Is NET10 Wireless a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless Inc Listing

Defective LG441G Device DOA.

On march 29, 2017, after buying my brand new Net10 Lg441g phone from bi-mart in Oregon and attempting to activate it – with a brand new $40.00 unlimited nationwide talk, text, and data 1.5 gb card, and hours on phone with customer service, phone still will not send or receive any data to and from the defective device; using the @ function button or e-mail.

Attempted, twice, to return it to Bi-mart (14day return policy) 4/6/2017 (8days) the manager refused, saying they have a no return policy on phones (no one ever told me this).

Net 10, however disputes this, and says that all their authorized dealers must honor the 14 day standard (industry wide) return policy.

After speaking to numerous people and supervisors at Net 10, and thoroughly explaining this run around, they refused to honor a return policy by mail or to the manufacturer. I am out over $60.00 in this. They gave me some song and dance routine saying that “I should have purchased a smart phone instead”.

If this is so then why haven’t all their retailers removed all these outdated phones from their shelves? They do not get to play it both ways.

Since none of these people are willing to give me a refund this is in fact a criminal illegal corporate practice.

Most Recent Reviews About NET10 Wireless

More About NET10 Wireless

Related Company - TracFone Complaints

Submit a Complaint or Review For NET10 Wireless

8 Comments on "NET10 Wireless"

yep,,, they ripped me for $40, too. Sold me a useless phone that I never could get calls thru, returned the phone but could not get anything back on the sim card. They told me to buy another phone and they would let me transfer the minutes over to the new phone. I DO NOT want to do any more business with NET10 – and I can’t afford to throw away $40. either! Their phones/equipment is total junk and their service is even more trash! And where is their call center? Pakistan????

They ripped me off too! I attempted to add 300 airtime minutes to my unused balance of 700 minutes as displayed on my phone, and instead of me ending up with 1,000 minutes it erased the 700 minutes and just credited me the 300 minutes. I have called and called speaking to numerous reps and supervisors requesting reinstatement of erased 700 minutes and they all denied me saying I never had the 700 minutes as displayed on my phone! This company should not be in business at all. I even emailed the CEO 3 days ago but have received no… Read more »
They ripped me off also. Paid for prepay $50 unlimited plan and an Alcatel One Touch tracphone brand and its been 28 days of my plan and I have been unable to make or receive calls. I’ve called net 10 tech support 10 times and emailed 6 times. The last time I called I was on the phone for 2 hours and didn’t fix my issue. In fact I was lied to by a tech representative saying I would receive a new phone in the mail due to my issues and have my service plan extended. I received only an… Read more »
I called net 10 and ask if they could change my I wireless phone to net 10.they took the id number and said they could but since it doesnt use a sim card I would have to purchase an access code for $16.04.Once she ran my visa through she stated the phone would be activated within about 2 hours.After 6 hours the phone was still not working so I went onto their web site and entered my phone id and was told that my phone was not compatible and could not be used with net 10. Service. I called net… Read more »

well take your time as I’m tire of waiting starting tomorrow morning with my rampage

furthermore if they don’t give me an answer I will go on facebook.com/twitter/my space and any
other site seeking help for non complying personnel,it’s not called for a major company that let’s personnel do this

I started over 3wks ago to buy a sim card and got it,then was told after the phone was activated,I would a download for internet service and international calling,then they said I would get a download for video,called back threedays later no download for international calling but the other things would downloaded,it’s 2 weeeks later and nothing has happened to fix my internet problem and we still don’t auto pay setup for international calling and no download for video,I purchased my own phone which is a brand new sansumg galaxy S2 with 4g capablities,so my time almost up and I… Read more »
First. Three months ago, they reduced the internet speed on Net10 wireless 30 day unlimited data plan. suppose to be for use to much. So ””what is the unlimited data plan?” I call to customers services for this one. Fifteen minutes later when I’m pass the a answer machine, talk with a man explain all the problems can”t help me end transfer may call to other extension. ”The machine answer ” end hang may call. I’m repeat this three times and every time is the same thing. Second. They change the Net10 wireless unlimited data plan for only 1.5 Gb… Read more »