MetroPCS Complaints

Metropcs.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: June 27, 2017

MetroPCS Contact Information

Business Name: MetroPCS Wireless, Inc.
2250 Lakeside

MetroPCS Ratings

MetroPCS Reports

Most Recent MetroPCS Complaints

Is MetroPCS a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingMetroPCS Wireless, Inc. Listing

Deleted messages.

I had saved some voicemail messages that were important to me.

Even with them saved, the company Metro PCS, took it upon themselves to delete them.

When I complained to them about it, they were unhelpful and uncaring. This caused me unnecessary emotional stress.

All they care about is getting paid.

They did not disclose that this could happen when I signed up with them.

Shame on this company.

15 Most Recent Reviews About MetroPCS

More About MetroPCS

Related Claim/Company - Bill Float

Submit a Complaint or Review For MetroPCS

15 Comments on "MetroPCS"

It’s Sunday night and I lost my phone. Can’t contact Metro by phone obviously. Tried to contact Metro by email. Only able to connect with a computer expert for a fee. I don’t need a computer expert. I need to temporarily suspend my service. ” Andy” ignorantly did not transfer me to the correct department. Poor customer service. Probably not his fault. The system for people in my situation is simply not available. Metro’s fault. Please post info for emergency week=end contact on your web site.

Yesterday I incidentally dropped my phone and I stopped at a nearby Metro store in Ft Pierce, Fl. I was told by the front desk that they didn’t think I was going to be able to use it again. I decided, even though I was away from home to purchase one. After trying the new phone last night and finding out that it was not a phone of my likes, I drove to the store today to be told that they could not replace it or the money to be refunded because I AM NOT a NEW ACCOUNT. All I… Read more »

Trying for nearly 2 weeks to get the free j7, calling store after store. no one has it, all employes say they dont know when they’ll get one.
Bait and Switch MetroPcs??

metro pcs is the worst cell service ever. nothing works – phones are bad, service is bad – “don’t waste your money on this rip off”….

Order online took 3+ weeks to revive the refused to refund my cost everytime i called never ever again

Metro pc charges you for a service that is provided free.We do conference calls and use a service called free conference call that does not charge you also I have a unlimited plan for metro. But metro charges you a fee to use a free service on your bill . Definitely need to report this.Not to mention I was able to use this service for a year with no problems and then they blocked us out of the service.

having problems for a week goes dead, slows down,i cant get into my apps, grrr i finally told my husband going to the website to see if their are complains. OMG. im glad i did i am going to a metropcs store tomorrow to see what i already know,see what excuse they will give me im from EL PASO TX.

Worst customer service on the planet, not an exaggeration. My online account was down for over a month. Customer service reps, especially those in Asia, were rude, poorly trained, combative and lacked any type of ability to turn a bad situation for a customer into a positive one. Dropped MetroPcs like a bad habit.

Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador

¿Quién contrató a
la empresa de foto-multas?… ¡Yo lo hice!

Is there any other carrier out there that is willing to take my accounts and have a discount for leaving Metro PCS- I need to change soon. Please advise. Thank you

BE CAUTIOUS WHEN YOU VISIT RIVERSIDE CA METRO PC store at 112 University Avenue the manager in charge is a thief execute caution word of advise, contact 951-236-5835

Be Extremely Careful the store locate 112 university avenue Riverside California 92507 the Manager is a scam artist who has atleast ripped off a total of 20 customers he is in waste deep illicit activity he is currently being or will be investigated by the FBI..

Metro PCS allowed an unknown individual to use my credit information and charge my bank account without my authorization on 2/21/14 at noon in the Bronx, NY. I cannot find out the store that permitted this sale but my bank account was used in the amount of $608.57. I do not have any dealings with Metro PCS and their customer service people cannot help me find out at which store this fraud took place. My bank has cancelled my card and will put in a fraud complaint for me. I am now out of money thanks for this irresponsible act… Read more »

mot just you it is a matter of time when they will not exist if matters are not handled professionally you should see the ones in the store at Riverside California they cane fromTJ

liar liar pants on fire