AT&T

Company Contact: Randall L Stephenson - CEO
Corp Website: att.com

AT&T Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest AT&T Complaint

Is AT&T a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Billing Issues

After my husband passed away in August I got a flyer in the mail about bundling TV, Internet and Phone, which included the main receiver, two tv boxes, a gateway modem, and Mcafee security package.

After a long conversation with the installer/sales man about the channels I need, and after I was told that would be no problem on the program, I chose I agreed to the contract bundle for 2 years. And I asked for two additional tv boxes for an additional $14 a month.

My first call was about the channels freezing and channels I was not getting that I asked for. I was told I was given the wrong bundle. After two months I was still not getting the correct bundle.

Then I spoke to the loyalty department, they “fixed it for me”. I made sure to qualify that it would not change my contract and I was told- no every thing would be the same but my bundle would be $99.99 a month. My estimated bill with taxes should be $123.96.

The next bill each service was separated (not bundled) and my bill jumped way up.

I called and after a long delay was again sent to the loyalty department. It was Fixed again.

Each month since November I have had to go through this, tying up my time for 45 minutes to over an hour. I have received letter asking for me to return the modem including specific mailing instruction.

When I called they said disregard. This last bill there was a new charge for upgrading my modem for 6-12 speed…something I did not agree too.

Again I was on the phone finding out it was changed and it would go up even further in August when the promotion ends. Again I was sent to the loyalty department and the representative, changed it back to the 6 speed.

Before she could summarize our conversation, the call dropped. I immediately returned the call and got the service announcement that the office was now closed and to call back during regular business hours.

In my opinion they have broken the contract and I should be released without penalty. The TV service is not that great, if it rains, it is windy, it is sunny, I get a broken pictures.

I personally have heard every excuse and apology under the sun and am sick to death of this company. I have kept a log dates, times, names, and conversations with this company. Please help

AT&T – PO Box 5014 Carol Stream IL 60197 | 800-228-2020

See More AT&T ComplaintsView Comments About AT&T File a Complaint About AT&T

Older Customer Reviews About AT&T

Consumer Comments For AT&T

9 Comments on "AT&T"

I switch my cell phone service from At&T to Sprint, At&T charge me $78.00 for 4 days of service. the representative stated I was in a new billing cycle. This is BS!! What happen to pro rating??

AT&T is horrible. I’ve seen them rip off other customers as well.

At@t they start you off by giving you one price for your cable the months to come are hell” they over charge and giving theyre a big corporation.
they will get away with ripping off the consumer.
I called them every month regrading my charges. they sent me to the collection agency for a land line I didnt have…..

I will never willingly do business with either AT&T or Verizon because of my own and other people’s experiences with them. T-Mobile has treated us fairly and well for over ten years now.

WENT INTO THE STORE I WAS TOLD THERE WAS A NEW PLAN THAT WOULD NOT CHARGE ME $30 PER EACH SMART PHONE, YOU JUST PAY FOR THE AMOUNT OF GB YOU WANT. THE SALES GUY GOT OUT A CHART WITH THE NUMBER OF PHONES DOWN ONE SIDE AND THE AMOUNT OF GB YOU WANTED TO SHARE BETWEEN THE FAMILY AND CAME UP WITH AN AWESOME PRICE. GOT MYSELF AND MY FIANCE A NEW CELL PHONE AND I UPGRADED MY CHILDREN’S CELL PHONES FROM TEXT ONLY PHONES TO SMART PHONES BEFORE XMAS. EVEN PAID CANCELLATION FEES TO DO SO BECAUSE IT… Read more »

Giving you all that stress. You are not alone. I would never do business with AT&T or Verizon after I and other people have had bad experiences with them. T-Mobile has worked well for us for over ten years. And someone else I know has been happy with Metro.

Since January 2013 AT&T has been over charging my landline. The original charge was $5.00 a month for LongDistance Service… then last year and half, they raised the amount to $6.11. Well January the amount went to $22.50 a month and February $48.00. I do not even use the telephone but for maybe 40 calls a month and they are very short conversations. Pay my bill every month within 3 days of due date every month for 3 years. AT&T sends me notice of disconnect and outstanding balance… I call to say NO,and I’m switched 3 to 4 agents repeating… Read more »

I also hate AT&T because of they way they have treated people they are tricking and robbing.

AT&T did get my cell phone fixed! There was a tower 6 miles north of where I live and something was wrong with it so they did resolve the problem! So far everything has been going great! I just wished AT&T would have said somthing sooner to ease my mind or at least let the public know what’s going on!