AT&T

Company Contact: Randall L Stephenson - CEO
Corp Website: att.com

AT&T Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest AT&T Complaint

Is AT&T a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Not happy with how they handle their rewards program

I switched from Verizon to ATT with a rebate if I return my old phone to Verizon. I was suppose to get about $820.00, and submitted the request, and printed the label they provided.

They now claim that they can’t locate my old phones, and I denied my claim.

I have copies of results of tracking, old tracking label and the email ATT send me but AT&T doesn’t want to listen and I’m about to loose approx. $820.00 due to AT&T.

If they are not willing to follow up and if ATT is not willing to keep what they promised, they shouldn’t advertise.

I’m very not satisfy with ATT.

See More AT&T ComplaintsView Comments About AT&T File a Complaint About AT&T

Older Customer Reviews About AT&T

Consumer Comments For AT&T

9 Comments on "AT&T"

I switch my cell phone service from At&T to Sprint, At&T charge me $78.00 for 4 days of service. the representative stated I was in a new billing cycle. This is BS!! What happen to pro rating??

AT&T is horrible. I’ve seen them rip off other customers as well.

At@t they start you off by giving you one price for your cable the months to come are hell” they over charge and giving theyre a big corporation.
they will get away with ripping off the consumer.
I called them every month regrading my charges. they sent me to the collection agency for a land line I didnt have…..

I will never willingly do business with either AT&T or Verizon because of my own and other people’s experiences with them. T-Mobile has treated us fairly and well for over ten years now.

WENT INTO THE STORE I WAS TOLD THERE WAS A NEW PLAN THAT WOULD NOT CHARGE ME $30 PER EACH SMART PHONE, YOU JUST PAY FOR THE AMOUNT OF GB YOU WANT. THE SALES GUY GOT OUT A CHART WITH THE NUMBER OF PHONES DOWN ONE SIDE AND THE AMOUNT OF GB YOU WANTED TO SHARE BETWEEN THE FAMILY AND CAME UP WITH AN AWESOME PRICE. GOT MYSELF AND MY FIANCE A NEW CELL PHONE AND I UPGRADED MY CHILDREN’S CELL PHONES FROM TEXT ONLY PHONES TO SMART PHONES BEFORE XMAS. EVEN PAID CANCELLATION FEES TO DO SO BECAUSE IT… Read more »

Giving you all that stress. You are not alone. I would never do business with AT&T or Verizon after I and other people have had bad experiences with them. T-Mobile has worked well for us for over ten years. And someone else I know has been happy with Metro.

Since January 2013 AT&T has been over charging my landline. The original charge was $5.00 a month for LongDistance Service… then last year and half, they raised the amount to $6.11. Well January the amount went to $22.50 a month and February $48.00. I do not even use the telephone but for maybe 40 calls a month and they are very short conversations. Pay my bill every month within 3 days of due date every month for 3 years. AT&T sends me notice of disconnect and outstanding balance… I call to say NO,and I’m switched 3 to 4 agents repeating… Read more »

I also hate AT&T because of they way they have treated people they are tricking and robbing.

AT&T did get my cell phone fixed! There was a tower 6 miles north of where I live and something was wrong with it so they did resolve the problem! So far everything has been going great! I just wished AT&T would have said somthing sooner to ease my mind or at least let the public know what’s going on!