Assurance Wireless Complaints

Company Contact: Brandon Draper - CEO

Assurance Wireless Ratings

Assurance Wireless Reports

Most Recent Assurance Wireless Complaints

Is Assurance Wireless a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingVirgin Mobile USA Listing

Cut off for dead phone

I got this phone to use since my phone was cut off, and i got it from a federal agency. DHHS gave me the phone, and the charger that came with the phone couldn’t charge the phone because it was broke.

And I couldn’t make my one call a month because my phone was dead.

So they cut me off. Now I need the phone and cant use it.

I feel they should give me a new one because the one i got was damaged.

Submit a Complaint or Review For Assurance Wireless

3 Comments on "Assurance Wireless"

I have a HHDS phone, this is the 3rd, the first ones battery lasted 3 months the 2nd phones battery lasted a month and a half this time my 3rd government sponsored phone battery only lasted a week and a half. Why does our government stay with this company and how can I get them to switch can you imagine the cost for bad phones?

Since May 20, 2017 I have PAID to add min to my Assurance Wireless account, On all instances I never received the 750 min owed to me, they took my $, but never gave me the min. In the US this is theft, a criminal act.

I think it is totally unfair that new people get a smart phone but existing people have to pay $25. To get a smart phone. Totally unfair