Triangle Orthopaedics Complaints and Reviews

Triangleortho.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: June 16, 2017

Business Name: Triangle Orthopaedic Associates, P.A.
120 William Penn Plaza | Independence Park
Durham, North Carolina 27704 USA

Phone Number: 919-220-5255
Corp Email: hr@triangleortho.com

Reported Losses: $100,000,000.00
Average Reported Losses: $50,000,000.00

Is Triangle Orthopaedics a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Paralyzed for life ... pain for life

I had a’ hip scope’ done by Dr. Liebelt,3+ years ago after being told that it was a simple procedure that would take less than 10 days to recover fully. After surgery, I woke up in pain that was not normal for that type of surgery. Dr. Liebelt did not follow up after surgery and the after care (or lack of) I received caused permanent damage. No explanation was given to us. I was rushed to the er the next morning after being in excruciating pain all night.

The emergency contact number we were given post surgery answered our call with a callused “sounds like you need a catheter and we don’t do that here..go to the hospital.” Dr. Leibelt did not come to the hospital even after being contacted several times. His PA came, but had no experience with this type of outcome and admitted he had no clue what to do. During the next 2 weeks we were in and out of the er, triangle ortho, and urologists, but Dr Liebelt still refused to see us even when we requested an appointment with him.

After almost 3 weeks and demanding that we see him, Dr. Liebelt ‘s only comment was that I would not be the man that I was before the surgery. That is an understatement! He cut the blood supply to my femur so that bone is now dead.I have lost all muscle mass from my hip down my left side, I am in chronic 24/7 pain. I am self-employed and am unable to carry out the necessary work, I am unable to work a clutch, ride my horse or my motorcycle, scuba-dive, sit for more than 5 mins, I wear heated socks even in the summer just to walk. Drs. are amazed that I am able to even walk and have assured me that a wheelchair is my final destination.

Triangle Orthopedics is renowned for sending you through the maze of medicine, xrays,mri’s, steroid shots, more meds, patch surgeries, physical therapy, more meds. But rarely are they known for resolutions.

PS. Keep in mind that if you have surgery, Dr. Liebelt and many other drs. are untouchable by law and it can become almost IMPOSSIBLE to find a dr. to testify as to their incompetence.

Triangle Orthopedic – 120 William Penn Plaza North Carolina Durham 27704 | 919-220-5255

Comments