Quest Diagnostics Complaints

Quest Diagnostics Ratings

Quest Diagnostics Reports

Most Recent Quest Diagnostics Complaints

Is Quest Diagnostics a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Medical Services Directory ListingQuest Diagnostics Incorporated Listing

Unprofessional IT Boss

Tina is a boss in the IT department at the Corporate Office in Indianapolis, Indiana. My experience with this woman was completely unsatisfactory.

She is an extremely unprofessional and rude woman who has no common decency or respect for other people, especially those who work under her.

She does not have what it takes to be a leader in any department.

I’m not sure of her last name, but she is stocky, with semi-long blonde hair.

In my opinion, she should get fired immediately.

Quest Diagnostics Location –  8850 Six Pines Dr #230 Shenandoah Texas 77380 | 281-465-4459

Most Recent Reviews About Quest Diagnostics

Submit a Complaint or Review For Quest Diagnostics

2 Comments on "Quest Diagnostics"

This is the worst lab, stay away. I just got a bill of 1400 for a genetic pre natal test that my insurance doesn’t cover. I did some research and my insurance company would paid less that 300 dollars. Why quest diagnostics can give us the same price, obviously 300 is enough. This is very unfair and dishonest. When I call them they trade me like and idiot, when I ask about the differences about this price and the one they would get from any insurance company, they just said well this is the test price…Go somewhere else to do… Read more »

I was mandated by state of Pa to get a random drug screen. I had to wait 90 minutes to get called to pee. This is ridiculous. They just laid off 2 workers at this facility and left just one to handle all the work. DO NOT TRUST QUEST!!. They are overworked! As a former employee; they are the most mismanaged company I have ever worked for, I do not trust their results because I know how they operate. How does Quest expect to produce quality results? Because they don’t; all they want to do is make lots of $$$.