DR Ho’s Complaints

Drhonow.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: May 6, 2017

DR Ho’s Contact Information

Business Name: VGH Solutions Inc.
145 Anderson Ave

DR Ho’s Reports

Most Recent DR Ho’s Complaints

Is DR Ho’s a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Medical Services Directory ListingVGH Solutions Inc. Listing

Dr. HO -Too Good to be TRUE!!!

I can’t make a complaint about whether or not the product is as good as all of these comments and blogs posted on their website are but I can assure you that their customer service is AWFUL. I purchased a belt on the 7th of February this year and called on th 9th to find out why I had never received confirmation of the order and was told that the order was never placed.

So I placed another order for the belt only to later find out that the order had been duplicated. I had to call and request a refund for the second order to only find out then that they were not able to offer the expedited shipping like they offered. I had to then request a refund for the shipping. Judy and Edwin are the two of the 3-4 people that always answers the phone to only advise you that because the belt is sooooo popular they are not able to provide the shipping services that they offer on their site but I am not sure why it is still listed as a service they provide.

I have always been an advocate of great customer service and this is something that this company cannot provide by any means, please do know that I will keep the world posted on how the product actually works if I receive it within the actual time that they company states I will.

Submit a Complaint or Review For DR Ho’s

6 Comments on "DR Ho’s"

ordered the Dr Ho pain management deluxe pro on March 18th it is now March 27th was told 3-10 days I would receive my order they gave me a tracking number and email stating expected delivery day is March 23rd still no product the tracking just says still in transit, so I opened an investigation claim with Canada post whom say the product was picked up on the 21st but should have been scanned again by now. Yesterday we called Dr. |Ho office and was told that my product still has not left the building that they only put the… Read more »
David and Cynthia Ferron

Do not order this it is not would i needed and they will not take it back , it was ordered for Christmas and did not get it till after January and it is not what i need so they will not return the money, this how they make there money from people. It is a rip off.

I cannot believe how cheap the new replacement pads for electrical tenns are. It’s a disappointment that their quality is so much cheaper than what came with the original purchase,

I too find the customer service extremely poor and almost rude and shady.

The product is sooo poorly made…cheap plastic and 2 triple A batteries…..what a joke….

and trying to return it….a complete BS run around…..no email with shipping labels and instructions sent…as promised…no same labels sent by mail…as promised the second time…and their help desk is no help…….they keep saying corporate will call me back within 24 hours…but it never happens…..

Was going to order basic plan with 3 payments BUT their checkout was Totally wrong in amount. They were charging me full payment of taxes in full amount, plus shipping, plus admin fee. BUT when the 2 payment plan amounts were calculated they were charging me taxes on each payment when I paid FULL taxes at beginning! Taxes are paid in advance so the monthly payment should of been the 64.99. Customer service kept saying no and was getting rude. Even if that had been correct the payment was she said 71 (or something to that number) BUT they were… Read more »
FRANCES B. PEREZ ORTIZ

I AM RETURNING YOUR 2-IN-1 BACK RELIEF BELT. please send the correct address to send it.