Google Ad Doctor Complaints and Reviews

London, England E14 5NR United Kingdom

Corp Email: accounts@sponsoredads.partners
Company Contact: Tom Woodland - Technical Director

Is Google Ad Doctor a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Google Ad Doctor Partners a Scam!

I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was the poster of several false complaints against me on websites and to the company I work with.

“Victimofbrentguild” is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under the promotional company name of Google Ad Doctor. They are the actual scam and they are retaliating for me disputing their charges on my Credit Card.

Since I started the dispute I have been threatened with just this type harassment using their influence online as well legal action and problems with iGalen, the company I work with.

As they did here, they provided a false Breach of Conduct complaint with the company I work with, iGalen, using a false name and even getting terminology wrong in their complaint, stating they were a Diamond Level distributor with Isagenix. Isagenix does not have a Diamond Level.

I have been receiving constant automated calls saying either that legal action has been filed, there is a warrant out for my arrest, or Revenue Canada had filed action against me.

After I canceled their services and started my dispute they actually had the nerve to bill me again under a different name and amount.

Mastercard has refunded all charges from this company and their investigation continues. I had several associates also conned by this group so it further infuriated them when I passed on to them that they should also get their money back.

If anyone wishes to contact me for further information, please do to brentguild@hotmail.com

Click To Search For Google Ad Doctor Complaints

More About Google Ad Doctor

"Google Sponsored Ads Partners" Additional info: Silicon Valley Office - 1950 University Ave East Palo Alto CA 94303 | Manchester Office - 49 Piccadilly Manchester M1 2AP | Florida Office - 4830 West Kennedy Blvd Tampa Florida 33609

Comments