Extreme Networks Training Complaints

Corp Email: support@ent-llc.com

Extreme Networks Training Ratings

Extreme Networks Training Reports

Most Recent Extreme Networks Training Complaints

Is Extreme Networks Training a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Marketing / PR Directory ListingExtreme Networks Training LLC Listing

ABSOLUTE FRAUD!

Please do NOT trust this unprofessional scamming company. I saw there ad on a social media blog. After speaking with them and how they guaranteed my money back after 1 year if the program did not work, I mistakenly accepted there offer since the guarantee was that if it did not work I would get my money back. I tried using it but it was just not working for me.

Eventually after several intents I stopped trying it but felt relieved because I eventually ‘would’ get my money back since it did not work. I spoke with them after 1 year and they said they would NOT give me any refunds. I explained to them what was our agreement but STEVE would continue to unsuccessfully throw me sales pitches to get me not to remember that I should be getting my money back.

At the end of our conversation Steve told me that they will not give me my money back although it was guaranteed. I have NEVER in my life experienced such an unprofessional company. This company is not to be trusted. They will tell you anything you want to hear just to get you to buy there product. Complete liars.

Do not make the same mistake that I did. You can call me at (619) 247-6824 if you have any doubts this is not a real person.

Extreme Network Training (Amazon company) – arizona | 855-855-1842

Submit a Complaint or Review For Extreme Networks Training

21 Comments on "Extreme Networks Training"

I’m in almost daily contact with this people because every time They set me up a new ‘A-store’ and a new Amazon Associates (affiliate) account – then they ‘test’ it by making a purchase, then Amazon ‘reviews’ their site they built (myextremedeals) and they shut the Associates account down, so even if sales are generated on the website, it will not credit me anything for the sales.. I was told by an Amazon rep on the phone that they are shutting down these cookie-cutter sites that are being set up ‘by this company in Arizona’ and that they have been… Read more »

They are not registered. They are a scam! Beware!

I got a call while talking to the representative I googled ripoff report on this company, needless to say it say’s it’s a scam. I asked representative why they didn’t rebuttle this report he became offensive. I called him a idiot and hung up. I guess they don’t like the truth scammers usually don’t.

I got started with the program in November of last year. I paid $395 for the program and then an additional $7000 for marketing. At first I was very upset. I hadn’t seen a dime and it was January. They told me to have patience. I was skeptical but I waited it out, and sure enough from this quarter I received a very nice return on my investment. I agree the audio was cheesy, but if you stick with it you will see results. I’m redoing my deck with the money i received. I’m very happy and would suggest anyone… Read more »

Have you made the 175% of your investment? If so, how long did it take?

This is someone in the company replying. You don’t make money with this scam!

I got scammed as well. Only 495 for the executive package. I did get paper work saying I could cancel in three days. I spoke to my financial advisor and cancelled and hr after hanging up with te company. Have both the 877-726- 4805 and the 928-277-1324 number and spoke to Sean Worthington Heard the BS a little late. But called my credit card company to stop payment. Hopefully they have reversed the charge other wise I get to give a dispute to my credit card company.

I got taken for also on this web page that they set up for me. I was to receive a call from a Coach who was to show and train me how to expand my website for the public to have more access to it but up to date, no Coach has called me. In addition, I have emailed this company but no response to either my emails and/or phone calls. I suggest to anyone to be careful and not be taken for your money by this company or any other internet company. Money back guarantee with no written statement… Read more »

I agree with andrea the audio is a bit corny and not very infomative but I started this program thru this company a few months ago and it started out slow but i had a little
patience and its beginning to be a really amazing business, i am really making the kind of income i was
looking for. so people just invest the time in it and you WILL see the kind of results your looking for trust me!

There losers keep on calling. I knew they were scam from the very beginning. Nothing loss. But super annoying losers

Oh wow.. I just read all the information on here while waiting for a verification call from these people!!
They just called me to verify and I canceled!!
I had just gave them my credit card information too. They better not charge me!! Thanks everyone for the information!

I just did this today for $195 plus a free package that’s normally $100 for others that wait until the next day. They told me the same story. The First guy said I had to wait until 12months in order for them to tell I had enough time to take full advantage of the program. I actually did search for Google AdSense, but I was told I didn’t have enough text (https://sites.google.com/site/gokarttime/home) on my webpage. Here’s how it all started for me: there was a video link in my emails, explaining that two guys developed a software that competed with… Read more »

Way to go JP cause they got to me also. i was able to get a refund on my "advertising campaign" cause I cancelled within the 7 day grace period but they stuck it to me on the $295 package which I know I will never make any money in the year they say. They probably will go belly up by the time the year is up and then I will see zip on my $295 investment..

it is a scam the guy phoned me to from Arizona number 9292771324, the guy didnt like it when i started questioning him either im getting into internet marketing (real internet marketing) and everything put up red flags when he called and the 4 min recording hyping up the company then this energetic guy comes on all chipper claiming to be an amazon affiliate company and started getting mad when i asked him questions he didnt like and eventually hungup on me once i asked him for a link of their proof of income for their networkers.

WELL i just got a call from some man, I knew it was a scam and I LISTENED to it just to see what was going to be said. He had me listen to a 4 min recording and told me if I HAD ANY QUESTIONS i can ask after recording. The stupid recording was only about how AWESOME THEY ARE and HOW RICH DO I WANT TO BE ….. lol When he got back on the line he asked if i had any questions… I said uhh your recording did not tell me anything for me to question… HOW… Read more »

Sounded like a scam to me too. The representative, Gregory, got offended when I started to question him.

I was introduced the this SCAM by a friend. I was contacted and was impressed with the possibility of making money. A week I joined this company I was told a team trainer was going to set me up with a website and it never happened. I consistently called the customer service and never received a call back. Once the scammers receieved my credit card info, unuthorized charges have been placed on my credit card from areas I don’t live in. I am going try to get my money back thru my credit card company and any other way available… Read more »

I got a call from this company, saying they have an Amazon affiliate program and proceeded to give the details. I
signed up for it and paid them with my Visa. The man/s name was BillTaylor. He said I would receive two emails
on this in 10minutesw.
i HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE EMAILS YET.
PLEASE ADVISE.
ALANA

My mother is involved with this company and I also believe it is a scam. Looking for a way to report this and get her money back.

They say they preform a service however I have not seen any service, just more lies and put-offs. IF anyone does file any legal action, please e-mail me at JS Global Enterprises LLc @ comcast.net. I live in Tennessee but will travel almost anywhere to get my 10 grand back. these people, so far have not done anything they have said they would do

These guys called me to sell me the Amazon Affiliate program for $295.00, which includes a website they "build" for you(copy/template),but they Lie and say it takes 3 days to build it. When I was ready to give the $295 the next day after speaking to them…I called back and without asking they through in the "extra package" where I can recruit other affiliates and make $100 per paid recruit. Long story short. I had call backs from several different people…and it always seemed to be a time when I wasnt available. I would call back and often got a… Read more »