National Magazine Exchange Complaints and Reviews

PO Box 9084
Clearwater, Florida USA

Phone Number: 800-235-3496

Reported Losses: $1,100,103.77

Is National Magazine Exchange a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Stonewalled

I received an urgent offer of a sweepstakes. Curious I sent the form back, then received a phone call from the National Magazine Exchange who offered minimal prices per month for 3 monthly magazines for 1 year.. I never got my 3 choices but started getting mags I did not want. I have called to complain and as a result got more magazines sent to my home.

Now my concern is how to stop 10 different magazines by not re-subscribing. I called one of the magazines who referred me back to the Magazine Exchange. They keep me on hold. I was stone walled by the Exchange Company but I also feel the actual magazine companies should take some responsibility and respond to persons who contact them that do not want subscriptions to their magazines.

Next stop – letters to all the actual magazines I receive asking them to stop. I don’t know what else to do. It seems like the exchange and the mag companies have an agreement going against me and I’ll end up owing money for magazines I didn’t want or order.

Comments

1 Comment on "National Magazine Exchange"

I sent a email to cancel the day I called ! Tried calling the # back and all I get is as busy signal !!! Have not herd back from this place and will file a law suit ! It was not me but my child who thought she was doing me a favor and gave them my bank #