National Enquirer Complaints and Reviews

Nationalenquirer.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: December 27, 2017

Business Name: American Media, Inc.
1000 American Media Way
Boca Raton, Florida USA

Phone Number: 561-989-1177
Company Contact: Daniel Rotstein - Senior VP

Is National Enquirer a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Bewildered

To Whom it may concern….. I am writing to let you know that I have been an avid buyer of the enquirer. Not that I am especially crazy about all the stories that come out in it, I take them with a grain of salt. More important to me is the crossword puzzles of which I have found them to be very interesting and helpful to me.

I am Now 73 years young and since my retirement in 2002 I have on a regular basis invested in the National Enquirer to work the perfect sized crosswords. I feel they have helped me to stay alert. You can imagine when I on 7/26/2014 I picked up my July 28,2014 issue to begin working the puzzle on page 50 I was in confusion to not be able to find 37 down. I pride myself in not looking to the answer page till I check my answers. I finally had to see for myself that this puzzle was messed up.

I for the life of me cannot understand a company of this caliber having an oversight as this. I would think they have proof-readers. I am on a fixed income and $4.99 for my crosswords does not seem like much to many but to me I am so disappointed I feel that the National Enquirer should send me free subscriptions or at least refund my money…

Thank you for your listening to someone who wishes to continue staying sharp!

National Enquirer | American Media Inc – 4 New York Plaza 4th Fl NEW YORK, NY 10004

More About National Enquirer

Alternate American Media Inc Business Names: American Media, Auto World Weekly, Country Weekly, D.S.I., Distribution Services, Inc, Globe, Mini Mags, National Enquirer, National Examiner, Star Magazine, Star Media, Star Weekly, Street Performace Compact, Weekly World News

Comments

7 Comments on "National Enquirer"

the last two enquirers did not have the cryptogram puzzle. I noticed the 1/15/18 enquirer has this puzzle. What happened? The only reason I buy the Enquirer is for the crossword puzzles and the other puzzles. Please tell me you have not stopped the cryptogram puzzle. I certainly missed it.

i have bought the enquire for 2 years. i do the puzzels. my last one had the skudos, cryptogran and a crossword missing. please put them back

I have not rec’d my national enquirer for last three weeks mu subscrip tion did not expre t ill 11-july have already renewed for a year please do some thing am tried of have to go to store to pay for it please hrlp patricia franklin7404 blue sage ct. las vegas. nv 89129 702-281-7485 u have cashed my check of 30.00 to renew so why am I not getting it

Been trying to get a phone number for customer service advising I am getting two copies each week of the same magazine, one copy is in the name of my dead husband, Frank Gessling, and the other is in Kathy Gessling, 677 Villa Drive, Mansfield, Ohio 44906.

I get notice after notice my subscription is due. I
sent a check for one year on 8/30/14 It was on my
bank statement, so I know you got it. It should be
paid,as payment wasn’t due til March of 2015
Please give me a answer.

M Cummings

I have been subscribing to your magazine for over 10 years. As of the last month or so my magazines are arriving totally shredded and not readable. Now the last 2 weeks I haven’t even received them. I would appreciate something being done about this as I paid in full for my copies!!!!