Cook’s Country Complaints and Reviews

Brookline, Massachusetts 02445 USA

Phone Number: 800-526-8442
Corp Email: webinquiry@americastestkitchen.com

Is Cook’s Country a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

2nd subscription invoice "Wait i never even ordered it."

I received a 2nd subscription invoice notice demanding immediate payment, the only problem is I never signed up with cooks country only online for Americas Test Kitchen.

When I called and asked why I am getting a bill the lady didn’t have an answer. I can see how they make money feeding off the elderly, people would assume they owed the payment and then mail it. What crooks

Comments

6 Comments on "Cook’s Country"

I am trying to unsubscribe and finding it very difficult.

I just got a 2nd notice invoice immediate pay, for a book I did not order and did not get a first invoice! I got a book about two months ago but sent it back the day after I got it because I did not order it. What a scam! I’m not that forgetful yet!

I got an email confirmation that I cancelled my subscription to Cooks Country but they are still sending bills. I will never buy this magazine or any of their products again if I am going to get harassed like this. I never signed up for automatic renewal either.

Well, I was really feeling sympathy until the “they refused to put me through to Chris Kimball” part. Only self-important and aggressively indignant people think that celebrities should be available to help with their problems. Regardless of whether Cook’s Country treated you properly or not, you are an obnoxious person.

Beware of subscribing to Cook’s Country magazine. Once subscribed, they will flag your account as an “automatic renewal” without you knowing it, or without your explicit consent. If you decide to end your subscription, they use the “automatic renewal” ploy to send you “late notices” thereby inferring that your credit may be affected. That is also why you should never use a “credit card” to subscribe to any magazine, even those you thought you could trust. Shame on the Cook’s Country brand for trying to scam their subscribers. They have an excellent magazine, there is no need for them to… Read more »

On 614/15 I sent you a check for a subscription to Cook’s Country to be sent as a gift to my daughter for her birthday. The check was returned to my bank on 6/26/15. As of now she has not receive her first issue. It was to be sent to Alison Robinson at 18584 Quantico Gateway Dr, Trinagle Va 22172 I hae received the Aug Sept issue but not her.