Royal Locksmith Complaints

Royal Locksmith Ratings

Royal Locksmith Reports

Most Recent Royal Locksmith Complaints

Is Royal Locksmith a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Locks / Safes Directory ListingRoyal Bountiful Locksmith Service Listing

False Advertisement!

I locked my keys in my car this morning and called their phone number posted on their website.

They told me they would arrive in 30 minutes.

I waited twice the time they told me they would (1 hour & 1/2).

I paid 3 times the amount they told me I would pay (advertised for 35$ – told me it would be 50$ – PAID 149$! )

Be careful, DO NOT trust this company. They will rob you of your money!

Royal Locksmith Location – NO ADDRESS NOT FOUND Orange Park FL 904-639-5567

Submit a Complaint or Review For Royal Locksmith

4 Comments on "Royal Locksmith"

My husband lock keys out of car and called them which they said it would be $20 to come out and unlock car. He agrees and the guy gets there unlocks car then said it will be $200. He doesn’t have that much and the guy starts losing it on him saying well i will take 75 you have to pay me. When my husband said he would pay what was said on phone the guy threatens him and looks the car back up and leaves. He though he was coming back with a gun i recommend not using this… Read more »

Same thing! Quoted 35.00+19.00 service call. Charged $200.00 for ,30 seconds of work. Called and just talked with a cheating liar several times. I think they hire phone reps and send out whoever they can find in your area.

BUYER BEWARE! My wife and I were in need of a locksmith and found Royal Locksmith online. They advertised rates starting at $25 on their site, and we received a quote of $35-50 when speaking to a woman over the phone. When the technician arrived, he handed my wife the paperwork and asked her to sign it as he began the process of unlocking her car door. Unfortunately, our dog was locked inside the car and we felt a sense of urgency and signed the worksheet. He then told us that the price would be $180. When we called to… Read more »
This company is a scam. They charged me $80 on fixing my lock on my car door and didn’t even do it. The guy showed up and said he was going to charge me $160 first and I told him the person on the phone said $65. He started arguing and said ok then $80. He said the lock is fixed, then opened the door for me to show me. I, trusting its fixed, gave him the money. He left. Once he left I tried opening the door again and it wouldn’t open. I called the company and they were… Read more »