Locksmith Pros Complaints

Locksmith Pros Reports

Most Recent Locksmith Pros Complaints

Is Locksmith Pros a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Locks / Safes Directory ListingLocksmith-Pros Net Listing

Definitely smell a scam here.

I called, the woman who answered wanted all of my information before telling me anything about their service.

She refused to give me an estimate, or a time frame! She just said the technician would call in a few minutes.

I’ve been waiting, he hasn’t called, and she was quite unpleasant and abrupt.

I’ve called someone else. Definitely smell a scam here.

Locksmith-pros.net – Virginia | 703-550-0770

Submit a Complaint or Review For Locksmith Pros

8 Comments on "Locksmith Pros"

Was quoted $15 service fee to come out and a range of $35-$50 to unlock my front door. When the tech arrived, he said $125 plus the $15. That is more than double what I was quoted for a job that took 5-10 minutes. When I called back, the woman tried to say I did not understand. The only reason I choose this service is because of the advertised rates and what i was quoted over the phone. I had to get to work, or I would have called another locksmith. What a SCAM! DO NOT use this company.

Biggest joke of my life. They advertise $15 service charge and base of $35 to unlock your car, so you figure the final price will be around $50, give or take. They used a basic inflatable tool and a rod to open the door (standard of most locksmiths) and charged us $210 because they had to use a “special” tool!!! Are you kidding me??? I’m furious and disgusted. The communication by the technician was terrible and I feel completely mislead and ripped off. Worst locksmith experience ever.

Total ripoff. They said $15 service call plus $19 per key for four keys. He wrote out a ticket for $60 total, which I signed after confirming the price. Then he stays out in my driveway for TWO HOURS to rekey four locks. He then wrote additional amounts on the paper I signed and said the total was $335.00! I told him I’m not paying that. He sits down like he’s not going to leave, so I ask him to leave my home. He sits in the driveway. Then an 800# calls me trying to bargain the price. First they… Read more »
Lying Locksmith, I locked my keys in my car and called Locksmith Pros who say they charge $15 service fee and $29 to open a car door. When he got there he asked how was I going to pay I said credit card he then said it would cost $240 to open my door because I was paying by credit not cash and it was sprinkling. I thought he was joking but he wasn’t. I said no way and asked about beating everyone’s prices and they will match any one he said no we don’t do that. Needless to say… Read more »
Worst service ever : Today I needed my car door open and the man took less than 1 minute to open the door. He tried to say that it cost a total of $185 to open up my car which was all manual not electrical at all vehicle. Then I told him nevermind lock it back up I will call someone else that’s not what the operator had told me he then locked up my car door and took my key with him. He drove around the complex of my apartment and then stopped and I wanted a copy of… Read more »

I don’t recommend this buisness to anyone.
Very misleading advertising. Saying you will beat anyone’s price. Then show up and charge way more.. called to complain and they basically told me..sorry about my luck.
Never again will I use these crooks

LOCKSMITH PROS ARE A RIP OFF…. LOCK SMITH CAME TO MY RESIDENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE TOLD ME THAT IT WILL BE NO MORE THAN $89.00.. THE LOCK SMITH LIED TO MY FACE AND TOLD ME THAT IT WAS A $100.. OVER CHARGED ME BECAUSE HE WAS VERY DISHONEST.. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THIS COMPANY EVER.. I WILL ALSO BE FILE AN COMPLAINT WITH THE Better Business Bureaus… AND I WILL ALSO BE FILING AN COMPLAINT WITH THE LOCKSMITH COMPANY THAT HE WORKS FOR. SO UNPROFESSIONAL

Well my complaint is real simple. I call the Locksmith Pros phone and sure enough they sent out a locksmith technician. Then he proceeded to look at all four of the locks I wanted rekeyed but after more examination (because the existing locks were different he suggested I put in new locks. I don’t remember him saying anything about cost and labor. I just assumed they would be somewhere in the moderate range. There were some other things such as reboring door holes, rekeying, and insulation. Then when everything was tallied up. Boooooooom! $1200.00 (parts & labor). What? I thought,… Read more »