Tower Loan Complaints

Most Recent Tower Loan Complaints

Is Tower Loan a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Loans Directory Listing

A Rip off

They have threatened me and i am not very happy because i have a new born baby that has had some health problems. And they have said that is not their problem, in a very rude manner.

I will not answer their calls and they need to stop calling me.

Now am not happy how they have treat me as a person. They need to get better customer service skills. I file a complaint with the bbb and tell them how there busniess is not very friendly. I will be contacting a lawyer today.

Submit a Complaint or Review For Tower Loan

2 Comments on "Tower Loan"

These people have also somehow gotten my number as well. I have told them repeatedly that I am not who they are trying to reach, but it never stops. They have multiple different phone numbers as well.If/when the tables turn and they are the ones being repeatedly called I bet they wouldn’t be so patient…..

We do not have, nor have we EVER had a loan through this outfit, but we keep getting calls on our landline (Which we only have in order to have the internet. We do not use this phone line for calls). I don’t know if they are trying to drum up business or not, but we have no need or desire for a loan from them or anyone else.