Online Cash Institute Complaints and Reviews

Onlinecashinstitute.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: October 17, 2017

USA

Corp Email: support@myhelpagent.com

Is Online Cash Institute a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

What happened to the company?

I was looking for supplemental income while unemployed. I found Online Cash Institute in a couple of places and tried to follow up with more research. When I did not find any adverse information I signed up with them. I started the training cycle nut found I did not have the time to devote to it.

When I saw the first monthly charge of 14.95, I called the support number to ask about it and was told it was for access to the website.

On February 8, 2015 I sent an email to the company cancelling my ‘membership’.

I was charged again this week on March 4, 2015. I sent a second email demanding my membership be cancelled and a refund of the March charge on March 5, 2015. I gave them a 3 day deadline to respond.

I did get a response today with a confirmation number for the cancellation but the email stated the charge was non refundable. I have responded back to them asking what happened to my first cancellation request. I also went to my bank and started a dispute of the March charge.