Gateway One Lending Complaints

Corp Email: cs@gatewayonelending.com

Gateway One Lending Ratings

Gateway One Lending Reports

Most Recent Gateway One Lending Complaints

Is Gateway One Lending a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Loans Directory ListingGateway One Lending & Finance Listing

Beware - Predatory Lender #1

DO NOT FINANCE A CAR THRU THIS LENDER.There are many others that will not make your life a nightmare!

Just to name a few “issue” of experienced: making a mistake on the loan where I was overcharged for months – they have not reimbursed me or credited the account 3 yrs later!

I purchased a vehicle on-line/out of state – they financed the vehicle before I received it (took over a month!). The wrong model was sent… However they still continued enforcing the loan amount for the more expensive vehicle that was advertised but I never received.

Almost 3 yrs later… Not fixed! Just to break free from this “burden”, I’ve been trying to call to pay off the loan for just over two months. I’ve called HUNDRED’S OF TIMES… nobody knows where to send me!?

I either am placed on hold for hours, or am hung up on. If I’m lucky, I’m transferred to a random department that can’t do anything for me. I HAVE NEVER had such a hard time working with a company – esp. when I’m trying to pay off a loan!

I’m about to waste a few more hours of my day her shortly and speak with the most incompetent, unprofessional group of “CSR”S”, Collectors, and possibly even a supervisor that wants to prove you wrong, until the opposite happens and they “hang up on you”…

I’m asking executive level management to get involved – your company is falling apart and ruining the lives of honest hard-working people!

Most Recent Reviews About Gateway One Lending

Submit a Complaint or Review For Gateway One Lending

10 Comments on "Gateway One Lending"

I dont know what the situations are with these folks but i have never had a single problem with Gateway One. I am on my third car financed through them. When i pay extra it is applied to the balance. But then i pay my payment on time or early. Not NSF checks or anything like that. My interest rate has been as low as 1.99 and the highest 3.24. I am well pleased with the service. Will not finance anywhere else. Only problem is you have to go through a dealer to get financing but that is only a… Read more »

Car loan with them I sent them my bank statement showing payment was made they replied well we don’t have record of it or it posted to another account. I said well you need to investigate you see my proof of payment they said well sir you need to make a 2 payments now so your not behind contacting my lawyer this is fraud

Hello! I’m going through something similar with them. I’m contacting my lawyer. How did it pan out for you with your lawyer?

I was under the impression that this company was a promising new start for first time dealers. I guess with any new business entity a powerful lawyer is needed!

I am disappointed In this company everything was great until for some reason my check bounced, I had money in my account so there was no reason for it to bounce. Was told they can refund the fees but I’d have to call back, everytime I’d get a different person who said they couldn’t do it, now it’s they cannot refund a $50 NSF fee. I was told it was just a butt load of fees not a specific one for that alarming amount, I’m assuming they have a bad bank if it’s that large even my bank doesn’t charge… Read more »

I had the same problem. This was supposed to be a simple interest loan with no prepay penalties. When I sent extra for principle reduction, and state it on my check, they still applied it to future payment. Thus interest still accumulates. This is a industry trick to stick you with unwanted interest payments. It is 2015 and you are telling me that your system can’t process additional principle payments and that you have to send to another location. BS. Run from this company…Run

They give me the run around as well it is complete BS. You get so many different answers. No one is willing to help you just steal your money.

This company is hands down the worst company I have ever dealt with when it comes to car loans! They do not make the payment according to your instructions no matter if you pay over or if you pay just the payment. When I called to ask why this is happening they said you needed to mail it to their CA address not the TX address, But really it doesn’t matter they do it no matter where you mail it. They just apply it where they see fit and of course it always in there favor. They are rude and… Read more »
The worst customer service. I also can’t believe that they have not been able to get caught up on their technology. To make a payment over the phone, I have to say my full ss# (no one does that) what a joke and on top of that you have to tell them your full address, phone number, dob & employer, 20 minutes later if you’re lucky they might take your payment after all the BS they put you through if you’re not already steaming by then Their customer service do not know how to sympathize with customers, they do not… Read more »
This complaint is very common with FOLKS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF LOAN THEY HAVE. BASICALLY IF YOU PAY ANY LOAN LATE CONSISTANTLY THEN YOU ARE SUBJECT TO LATE FEES AND ALSO YOU WILL PAY MORE INTEREST IN THE LONG RUN. SO EVEN IF YOU DID GO THRU A DIFFERENT LENDER, YOU WOULD BE SUBJECT TO SAME FEES. YOU CANT TREAT A CELL PHONE BILL AND AN AUTO LOAN BILL THE SAME. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE IN THIS SITUATION. YOU EVENTUALLY WILL PAY ALL FEES SO YOU GET YOUR TITLE AND YOUR NEXT CAR LOAN WILL PROBABLY BE… Read more »