Biz2Capital Complaints

Most Recent Biz2Capital Complaints

Is Biz2Capital a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Loans Directory ListingBiz2Capital Business Funding Listing

Do not use this Company

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I went to them for financing, they charged me $99 on the first day, than $2,000 on the second day after smooth talking me into paying to set up some business credit accounts.

That was nearly a month ago. Since then, they haven’t answered or returned my calls. A woman claiming to represent Snow Bill, Law firm sent me a copy of three generic letters (no letterhead) to three credit bureaus after I sent her a email for some results.

It’s been nearly a month and I haven’t received any offers from them concerning financing and they won’t answer my calls.

Submit a Complaint or Review For Biz2Capital