ACE Cash Express Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: customerservice@acecashexpress.com
Company Contact: Eric Norrington - Senior VP

Is ACE Cash Express a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Ignorant Representative

I went into Ace Cash Express on Triskett Rd in Cleveland on Saturday to obtain a p****y loan, as I sometimes do when my child support is late.

The rep there, Bonna, asked me how much I wanted to borrow. I told her that it all depended on when the loan would be due, as I get paid from my job on Thursday (if a loan is paid during a certain period of time, no interest would be required).

She told me that – if I paid the loan by Thursday, I wouldn’t have to pay any interest.

I then told her, in that case, I would borrow $200. Bonna proceeded to complete the paperwork for the loan.

After I was approved for the $200 and I signed all of the loan documents, Bonna then said to me, “Oh, you’ll have to pay it back by Wednesday, not Thursday”.

I asked her how much I would have to pay in interest and she stated $47. I told her (since the initial information she gave me was WRONG), that I then only wanted to borrow $100 (because I certainly don’t want to pay $47 for such a short period of time).

She then snapped, “Now I’m gonna have to do all this paperwork all over again!”.

I told her, “Well, YOU gave me the wrong information about WHEN it would be due!”.

She then said, “Well, I thought you would already KNOW since you come in all the time!”.

So, because I come in all of the time gives Bonna an excuse to assume that the consumer should know more than SHE SHOULD?

So, after Bonna huffed and puffed and proceeded to process the $100 loan, she said to me, “You were denied”. I said, “What do you mean that I was ‘denied’ when I was JUST approved for a $200 loan?” She said, “The computer denied you”.

This was all due to Bonna’s error and her need to cancel the first request. So, I had no choice but to leave with no loan – all because Bonna can’t do her job correctly. She provided the wrong information, then appeared to be totally CLUELESS when the ‘computer’ denied it.