US Liquor Winnetka Complaints and Reviews

Business Name: U S Liquor
20127 Vanowen St
Winnetka, California 91306 USA

Phone Number: 818-716-1181

Is US Liquor Winnetka a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Sales Violations

I saw someone buying a tobacco for minors & they selling individual cigarettes hiding behind under the counter. I always bought a 2 litter soda, most of them expired & no actual date on the bottles. I could tell if they already expired cause of the actual taste.

They never ever accept it back or get a refund back. Out of the 10 that I bought for example, at least 7 of them is already expired!

They are so over priced on what they actually sell.

They doing some illegal cash checking place & they don’t have any signs that they cash a checks & a lot more to mention…

As so far as I know the actual name of this us liquor owner is kin & he’s a Korean I believe… He had another store located at Roscoe & De Soto in the city of Canoga park.

This us liquor store located at the city of Winnetka across where Winnetka Bowl (canoga bowl) is actually located along Vanowen st near cross street is Winnetka Avenue…

Please take immediate actions regarding this issue…

Kim is the one that mostly I deal with (owner); sometimes his red neck son, which is I don’t really know the actual name.

They violate such laws that they better to get shutdown… (the check cashing thing that they do it was hidden).

Please address these issues to the right authorities, to totally stop these violations to all the consumers asap!

Comments