Affo Legal Consultants Complaints and Reviews

Takoradi, Western Region 00233 Ghana

Company Contact: Kenneth Ehibuzue - Lawyer

Reported Losses: $45,000,000.00
Average Reported Losses: $45,000,000.00

Is Affo Legal Consultants a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

The Scam - Affo Legal Consultants

In 2009 I made an initial transaction to sell a book to a person who had become my friend on line. Our initial transaction was for $US40. However this transaction quickly turned bad when we discovered the transaction company, Alertpay, website was hacked. As a result the initial amount was redirected to two undisclosed suspects somewhere on the web.

We received threatening email messages we must start paying more money or else we will be arrested for undisclosed charges by the FBI. We contacted Alertpay. We discovered our accounts were compromised. I was devastated by the theft and consider it as a lost.

Then a few days later my friend replied and gave me the news the suspects had been located and arrested in Ghana with our money. He said his cousin who was staying in Ghana at the time knew a doctor and someone who might be willing to help us.

We were contacted by the attorney and we agreed to share and pay him an attorney retainer fee of $US7600. After this fee was paid the attorney responded and told us the suspects pleaded guilty. We were awarded by the court for the maximum under the Nigerian 419 act. We were referred to a bank official who would look after our transaction of the reward to us. However we must first pay the service fees. By this time I was fast running out of funds. I began questioning the attorney and his motives. I discovered in 2010 it was all a scam.

As a result I had lost over $US50,000.00. This was my entire life savings.

The attorney was real. His name was Kenneth Ehibuzue of Affo Legal Consultants in Takoradi, Ghana. I took a chance by searching for the address of this allege law firm. My friend’s cousin, whom later became my fiancee, met Ehibuzue in prison. Ehibuzue was caught stealing funds from the law firm he worked for. He was charged, arrested and convicted. He and his undisclosed criminal partners are now serving a prison term for their crimes, I was contacted by his employer I will be compensated by the courts for $US4.5 million in Ghana.

Although this sounds exceptional I am weary of the tactics since this barrister, Mathew Ekene Odonkwa, who claimed he is in charge of the law firm, wanted me to pay $US1800 to him in advance so he can forward to proceed in filing a claim to the allege reward on my behalf. I had asked my fiancee to help me. She had verified his identity and the address of the law firm.

I had written letters to the Ghana government, the EFCC in Nigeria regarding this incident. I am waiting for their response.

Comments