Links of London Complaints

Links of London Reports

Most Recent Links of London Review

Is Links of London a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Jewelry Directory ListingLinks of London International Ltd Listing

Totally screwed over - Do not purchase from them!

I have ordered a customized birthday gift for a very important person on their website more than three weeks prior to the event. The item was promised to be engraved and shipped out within 5-7 days… so I have given them ample time to fulfill the order.

However, not only did they failed to fulfill the shipment on time, but they did not notify me at all. It wasn’t until the day before the birthday they told me there were internal communication error and they couldn’t fulfill the order by the birthdate.

And the agent was rude and unhelpful. He only offered 20% next purchase… How was that supposed to help? We were forced to cancel the order the day before and we had to scramble to find another one.

Fortunately there was Tiffany’s. We shouldve ordered from Tiffany’s from the beginning.

Links of London has the worst customer service to my experience. They never responded to our emails. They are also unreachable most of the time by phone. It is very very disappointing for a big company like this.

I would suspect they are going bankrupt!! Therefore DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

I filed a complain to their headquarter and there has been no response at all also.