Beverly Hills Corporations Complaints and Reviews

Beverly Hills Corporations Phone Number: 323-648-5229
Corp Email: info@beverlyhillscorporations.com

Beverly Hills Corporations Ratings

Beverly Hills Corporations Reports

Is Beverly Hills Corporations a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Investments & Investor Services Directory ListingCorporation Giant Inc Listing

It's time for the truth to come out.

This company offers to sell you a Corp. They state it comes with a CFO and charge a pretty large amount upfront. Which I fell into it like an Idiot. I felt something not correct after I wired from my business account to this so called company.

The start of this process, oh- very nice.

A week after is when I started to notice. They sent me just a disorganized Corp book, not even done. Like a Corp Book with a seal and stocks. Not registered with Duns and number as they state with a CFO ready to join us in our project. All started as talks.

Now no answer except making me feel as I did some thing wrong. They wished me the best week before we got hit with Irma in Florida.

They avoid calls and emails. Not nice. They forced me to take legalactions as they have done to others as I saw on the Internet. I paid over $19,000.00 for a corp book with no value.

Its a Scam, please be careful. I’m very hurt from this. We build homes they took our funds. There is a God of Justice.

Comments

1 Comment on "Beverly Hills Corporations"

We can money every kind of assessments. Want your cash checked? We are able to serve you what you are wanting like take a look at cashing near American nation it’s very smooth to are searching for out U.S.A. At your nearest locations.
check cashing near me Edison