Mutual of Omaha Complaints and Reviews

Business Name: Mutual of Omaha Companies
Mutual of Omaha Plaza
Omaha, Nebraska 68175 USA

Corp Email: valarie.finney@mutualofomaha.com

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Is Mutual of Omaha a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Signed me up for inadequate policies I never got, but was billed for.

Gilbert Williams is the most incompetent salesman ever met. He lied about selling me life insurance and it was graded. He sold me an STC policy I never got refunded for.

I told him I did not want it; he owed me hundreds of dollars in refunds I will never get, and can’t get the companies to stop from drafting my account.

Do not deal with them man. He only has his interests at heart and not yours. He lies and takes money for policies never taken. I lost $1000 from trusting him. I can’t afford that and one com is still drafting; he did not stop.

I cannot reach them to stop them nor prove I never took the policy. He never delivered it and I did not accept it.

He never got me refunded, he tried to say I don’t qualify for life and I have 5 offers. He said mutual of Omaha would never underwrite me again without health questions. That is not true.

STAY CLEAR OF THIS MAN. HE WILL HARM YOU. YOU WILL LOSE HUNDREDS FOR INFERIOR PRODUCTS YOU CAN’T GET REFUNDED.

Gilbert Williams | Insurance Services Marketing LLC – Mutual Of Omaha – 7800 Falls of Neuse Rd #99164 Raleigh North Carolina 27624