Allstate Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 847-402-5000
Company Contact: Thomas J. Wilson - Chairman, President & CEO

Is Allstate a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Insurance compaines unfairness to Homeowners

The neighbor on my left had a fire 2 weeks after she obtained insurance, her fire melted the siding on my house and her insurance company, Allstate, refused to pay my claim and now I am being punished by insurance companies demanding I pay $2000.00 a year for homeowners insurance. I have lived here 18 years and her fire should not be my fault and I should not be penalized for her fire.

I want something done about this and the way insurance companies view us who have to buy their products – the fire was in 2010 and it is still blackballing me.

This has top stop I am 75 yrs old and can not afford this nonsense.

I need help – Please respond