Budget Suites Complaints and Reviews

Last Updated On: August 9, 2017

Business Name: Bigelow Management Inc | Budget Suites of America
4640 S Eastern Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119 USA

Phone Number: 702-456-1606 4640 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89119 Robert Bigelow (President
Company Contact: Robert Bigelow - President

Is Budget Suites a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

100% Customer Service Failure!

More training, and better manager skills, is what is lacking in this establishment. As a self employed individual, I know exactly what it takes to conduct good business. Lots of communication, a pleasant smile, and above all a confident demeanor, and a willingness to continue serve your customers.

There is a new manager at the medical center area. In san antonio, texas goes by the name of (ethan). I usually am not one to complain, after all who hasn’t had a bad day at work, but in this case, disrespectful, lack of knowledge of their own policies, threats of eviction, and any unprofessional behavior you can imagine, is how this manager is running things on this property.

Either he needs help or maybe he can’t handle his position and duties. I love it here at the Budget suites, been here for 8 months. I spend a lot of money here, $9,600.00. Is what I have paid for my room to date, but I don’t know if I can tolerate this situation anymore.

Signed, unhappy. Abused. Customer.

Budget Suites – Ethan Property Management – 7680 Fredericksburg Rd San Antonio TEXAS 78229 | 210-568-8000

Comments