Superior Roofing El Paso Complaints

Company Contact: Omar Verduzco - Owner

Superior Roofing El Paso Ratings

Superior Roofing El Paso Reports

Most Recent Superior Roofing El Paso Review

Is Superior Roofing El Paso a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Home Improvement Directory ListingSuperior Roofing Construction & Demolition Listing

Nightmare Experience With Roofing Company

I found “Superior Roofing” on Home Advisor’s.com, and only after talking to the owner did I decided to hire the company because owner seem professional and stated he was bonded and Insured. The owner Explained that the whole job would take approximately 3 days to complete but first he would have to request a work permit.

The first two days were loud/noisy and messy; workers threw shingles on top of the roof and left debris in the yard. I received complaints from the neighbors about the debris going into their yards. I brought the complaint to the owner and only after a several request did the workers clean up after themselves each day.

On the third day, a foul odor was coming in through the exhaust vents, when I went to check where the odor was coming from I saw there was black tar leaking into my home through exhaust vents. I immediately notified the owner and demanded they clean and exchange the vents. The owner explained that they were not going to exchange any vents because it was perfectly normal for this to occur, being that this is my first experience in installing a new roof, and I believed him.

On the last day (day 4th) of installation, I came home to find nails and more debris on my yard as well as in my neighbor’s yard. I expressed my concerns with the owner, and requested once again to have the workers clean thoroughly.

A week after the new roof installation I notice my AC unit was blowing HOT air. I called an AC technician to have the AC unit checked out. The technician worked on my AC unit for approximately 4 hours, and learned that the Freon Pipe had been punctured due to a nail gun, which caused the Freon to leak.

I immediately called “Superior Roofing” and asked them to come out to the house so they could see for themselves the damages they caused when installing the new roof. Superior Roofing denied they caused the punctured.

I filed a claim against “Superior Roofing” and won my case. Superior Roofing promised to pay all expenses but never did. Unfortunately, our justice system is not apt or has the power to enforce payment.

I advise the public NOT to hire this roofing company; “Superior Roofing” is a Rip Off and a Scam the public. Furthermore, I strongly believe the license the company demonstrated is NOT Legitimate