Sea-Thru Windows Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: info@seathruwindows.com
Company Contact: Jeff Pesick - President

Is Sea-Thru Windows a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Beware: Window thieves wanting deposits, No goods

Back in June 2016, I had Sea-Thru Windows, Inc. come out and give me a price for 10 windows. They checked the windows and said the windows could be turned into 5 windows that would cut the price down. So, I decided to use this company for the job.

As of October 27th, 2016 I have not received any windows. I have contacted the company in August, September and October only to get the run around about the windows.

Heather is working the front office and looks like she enjoys playing the cat and mouse game. I quote: “Your windows are in production; we will contact you when the installers are coming to install them”.

The contract says it will only be 8 weeks, it’s been at least 22 weeks. Heather told me that they are telling all customers it will be 12 weeks now. Incorrect, they have No intention of fulfilling the job because they haven’t paid the company that create the windows their money. So, they rather take our hard earned money through down payments and fake excuse when you use their business.

Stay away from this company, do your business elsewhere if you don’t want to be in court for them stealing your money and have to get the judge to award you your money back….

They use the BBB as their logo. I contacted BBB and received notice they are non-accredited company.

If you have used Sea-Thur Windows, Inc. and haven’t gotten your windows or any money back, don’t wait any longer, they may just be filing-bankruptcies and we will lose out…

So spread the word about this company.

Sea -Thru Windows Inc – 5045 ADMIRAL WRIGHT RD #102 Virginia VIRGINIA BEACH, 23462 | 757-473-1144

Comments

6 Comments on "Sea-Thru Windows"

I am trying to identify their insurance company to make a claim. does anyone’s contract identify their insurance company or did Sea-Thru provide a copy of their insurance card?

got a whole house of windows replaced from Sea-Thru Windows, the extra film that was installed to block the sun light is already coming off, and also already having trouble with some of the other windows.
I guess no warranty? Tried to call, looks like both numbers have been disconnected?
What is everyone else doing?
Any luck taking them to court?P

I did get my windows but hear outside noise suppose to have lifetime warranty but they out of business is there a remedy to fix this if any

I’d been trying to contact them, but all I got is number disconnected or no longer in service. Installed by 14 windows and back sliding door. water is already getting into the wall, paint peeling off. Suppose to be lifetime warranty. the problem is cannot get hold of them

We need to go to 10 on your side

yes we do, all numbers are disconnected to get warranty need window replaced, web site down also, so there is no one to talk to too, my windows put in in 2014 , one window is bad.