Lowes Complaints

Lowes.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: February 23, 2017

Lowes Contact Information

Business Name: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
1000 Lowe's Blvd

Most Recent Lowes Complaints

Is Lowes a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Home Improvement Directory ListingLowe's Companies, Inc. Listing

Bad experience in Starkville MS

We haven’t shopped at Lowe’s for a while, and latest experience of shopping and installing carpets at Lowe’s is horrible.

1. When we selected carpet we wanted, there is no staff at carpet department to help us, and we pressed the help button, but no one came. It seemed that they were severely under-staffed. We had to ask some ones (two different staff) and waited for about 45 minutes before finally got assisted.

2. For scheduling carpet installation, they kept calling my home phone number which no one can answer in the day time since we all are working.

After asking them to call my cell number several times but they still could not do it, I finally gave up and stayed at home one day for just wanting my carpet installed. I have to say the two guys installing the carpet did a good job.

3. Later, we need to have a wood piece installed to connect carpet with wood floor, and the installation guy delayed it from Monday morning, then Monday afternoon, then Tuesday morning, then Tuesday afternoon. Now it is Wednesday morning, they still haven’t showed up.

I am very upset the way how Lowes treated their customer right now. We had some good experience with Lowes before, and I don’t know what’s going on now.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Lowes

Submit a Complaint or Review For Lowes

12 Comments on "Lowes"

Lowes in Hammond, La is the worse store I have ever dealt with. I bought a new stove from them on the 28th of Feb. They took the money out of my account that same day and said the stove had to be ordered and would be delivered on the 15th of March. After not hearing anything from them ( no phone call or e-mail) I called on the 16th of March and asked where my stove was. After being on hold for nearly 1 hour I was told that it was in their warehouse and would be delivered the… Read more »
After spending over $9,000 on a new kitchen appliance package I am sad to report that the Lowes extended service plan is absolutely ridiculous. Buy your appliances and get an extended service plan at a store where they are actually going to FIX things and honor a replacement policy. 11 weeks ago our dishwasher started stopping mid cycle and an error code appeared. It could not be used. This is a “nice” dishwasher, allegedly. We called for service under our extended warranty. A week later comes the first guy and 11 weeks and 7 service visits later here we are.… Read more »

Does anyone know where Lowes maintains their bank accounts in New York?

the lowes in Petoskey Michigan uses DOSS programing and has been promised for over six years to get an upgrade into the new century. It won’t happen because Lowes headquarters is all about prifit, not efficentcy, not customer satisfaction, not repeat customers. just $$$$$ . wonderfull employess in every department, except pure butt heads in management philosophy…

lowes delivery found us short a toilet on a $5000 purchase. I stopped in at 6am to pick one out and have it delivered that day since the p[lumber was waiting for it.I also returned a $555 special order door that was built too narrow at the top and too wide at the bottom. since I forgot to pay for the toilet they would not deliver it even though lowes owes me $555 for a returned door. I told them to deliver it and I would settle up after I got out of work. they said” It’s lowes policy to… Read more »
Had lowes scheduled to put their windows and siding on our home. they said company policy requires full payment befors work can begin. under advisement of our bank lender and especially our family attorney, we were advised to not pay in full. that lowes has had a long standing problem of avoiding material problems and workmanship problems in a timely manor. the overwhelming attitude of lowes is not customer satisfaction, it is all about getting the money up front and arguing the customer down to the point they give up. we went local for the siding and windows at a… Read more »
If you have hired Lowes improvement Center and signed a contract that says “arbitration” it takes away your right to sue them for damages. I am a home owner that they sub contracted out a roof job and have over $30,000 in damages and can not sue them. I’m looking for other people that had work done by lowes and were lied to and ripped off. Please email me your story. Don’t sign any kind of contract with them. I can’t recover lawyer damages or anything. Sk Thank you and be “becareful”. I’m hoping to find enough consumers that were… Read more »
Same problem, went to buy an eighteen hundred dollar Frig. on veterans 2013 big discount weekend. With my discharge papers in hand. And there ad stated that’s all you need. They would not accept it. Went straight to Home Depot and bought the frig and they were so nice, I could not be leave the difference, the employee at Home Depot told me if they treated customer the way I was treated they would be let go. (I am not tell what happened to me) I have not and will not shop Lowes anymore. Flowood location lost my business forever.

Stay away from Lowe’s in Siuffolk, Vs in the mornings. They have decided to conserve engergy by not turning the lights or the heat on til the afternoon even though it is 8 degrees outside. I have never been so miserable trying to shop in my life.

So, you’re special and you want Lowe’s to change the rules just for YOU? And every other veteran with a VA card is not having a problem.

I ran into the same problem. I’m a disabled Viet Nam veteran and I’m in the process of building a new home. My intention was to buy lots from Lowes using their 10% discount. They would not accept my DD214, my VA letter stating my disability or my Bronze star letter for Viet Nam service. They said I had to have a VA card………I have not used the VA in over 25 years and I have no need to. Lowes does not care about veterans at all.

I work at the Lowe’s in Lincoln, NE, and at that store we will certainly accept your DD 214 as proof of your service, and most likely the other two as well. I can’t speak for other stores, but I’m sorry to hear about your experience. I personally respect veterans and it’s awful that your store did not do what they should have and given you the discount.