Kitchen Fronts of Georgia Complaints and Reviews

3291 LaVenture Dr
Atlanta, Georgia 30341 USA

Phone Number: 770-455-3139
Company Contact: Allan Apple - President

Is Kitchen Fronts of Georgia a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

In the Process of being Ripped Off

I decided have some remolding work done June 2015 n my kitchen and bathroom done by Kitchen Fronts of GA mainly because I had work done by them in the past. This time around it was a nightmare! They contracted out through 2 companies, it was very difficult communicating with the contractors.

The guy who came out to take out the old material was RUDE, smelled like something had died inside him and refused to listen to anything we had to say. He destroyed working functional plumbing in both the kitchen and bathroom and basically said “Oh Well”. This was reported to the company, the GM stated initially we’re not responsible. After a big blow up between him & my husband he agreed to a measly $150.

The granite was installed and not leveled properly. Again the GM sent out 2 more STINKING techs who told me that I was not their customer and they FELT the granite was leveled and I should live with it. The GM came out and said the same thing, had never to write me a letter basically stating they are tired of dealing with me and I need to pay the additional balance. I refuse to until I am fully satisfied and the price is right.

Because of their foolishness, my family have had to endure no running water in the kitchen & bathroom and numerous phone call, appointments interrupting me working from home that ended in pure frustration and elevated blood pressure. This has definitely been a lesson learned in never ever doing business with Kitchen Fronts of GA again in my life time!

Official Responses from Kitchen Fronts of Georgia

By: Carl Volk On: December 9, 2016

Response from Carl Volk – General Manager of Kitchen Fronts of Georgia Inc

How can you ask me, my company, to respond to a complaint without the name of the party submitting such a negative complaint? We have been in business for 38 years and pride ourselves on our reputation! Let me respond……………tell me who wrote this complaint….the only one you have OR REMOVE IT FROM YOUR SITE AS FICTITIOUS.