Appliance Zone Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 800-734-1981
Company Contact: Jim Allen - CEO

Is Appliance Zone a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

No Refund - Scam Artist

I am writing in regards to a part I ordered from Appliance Zone back in July. I ordered a f****e shaft assembly for a Samsung front load washer. The f****e shaft assembly is the assembly that rotates the drum on the washer. I provided the model number and serial number to the sales representative via an on-line chat service. I received the f****e shaft assembly and upon examination discovered the motor shaft end was incorrect. My machine required a splined end while the f****e shaft assembly provided by your company was equipped with flat ends which would require a different style motor.

I contacted their sales department, explained the problem and was provided a return authorization number (RA1958021). As instructed, I returned the f****e shaft assembly in the original shipping package, attached the return authorization form to the shipping container and returned the part to the address indicated.

After waiting several days for my refund or the correct part, I contacted Appliance Zone to determine the status of my return. I was told the refund was rejected because the part had been installed. The part was never installed as it was obvious it was incorrect. I contacted Appliance Zone a second time and was told this time it was not returned in the original container. The fact is the part was returned intact, uninstalled, and in the original container. Appliance Zone can only be contacted via a chat line. They do not and will not allow you to speak directly to a sales representative.

My experience with Appliance Zone has been less than favorable. Appliance Zone shipped the incorrect part after being provided the correct model and serial number and now has kept the part and failed to return my money. I request the purchase price of $66.75 and shipping cost of $28.43 for a total of $95.18 be refunded to me immediately. I ordered the part on or about July 5, 2014 and returned the part on July 18, 2014, well within your 90 day “no hassle” return policy. Your website even boasts of a 90 day no hassle return policy. This no hassle return policy is even displayed along with a picture of the part in question.

I regret not having researched the company on line as there are numerous complaints on the web similar to my experience of returning the part and not receiving a refund. I would appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. I also plan to take this up with the appropriate Indiana state government authorities.

Sincerely, Mark Prevost.