Quality Control Air Complaints and Reviews

4240 James St #1
Port Charlotte, Florida 33980 USA

Phone Number: 941-766-1247
Company Contact: Jonathan Chaviano - President

Is Quality Control Air a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Stay away from them

As an existing customer (2 years of service) I have suddenly become aware of the scam operation they are running.

The latest incident (I have 2 units 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs) is, there was no power to my control display.

When the technician arrived, he told me the main board needed replacing for $450.00, and if I paid upfront he would go directly to the warehouse before he closed.

I signed the credit card slip, but also called another co., as i remembered this main board scam had been pulled on me before.

Sure enough the other co showed me the display was not working as the two AA batteries were dead. The unit A/C unit works fine now.

Every time this company came to my home for scheduled service call, the cheapest bill was over $350, even though the units were under service contract.

To date I have given these thieves over $6,500.00. How’s that for being stupid!

Quality Air of Sarasota Location – 6311 Porter Rd Sarasota Florida 34240

Comments

2 Comments on "Quality Control Air"

quality came out to replace our whole air conditioning system, it took them 6 times to pass inspection by the county. they said they replaced the pump, but never did. it flooded out house 5-8 times inside the walls. finally they send out the owners son, who said he would take care of it. he was watching youtube on how to replace the pump. “not joking” after a few hrs he replaced it. he replaced with with a junk pump that shut off when it got full. “it was getting full because they never cleaned out the drain, in which… Read more »

I am the owner of the property for LEE. These tenants are extending the truth. We have used this company for our own personal home, as well as 3 rentals. They did make a few mistakes, but they always went above and beyond to fix them.