Graham Heating & AC Complaints and Reviews

11701 S Belcher Rd #130
Largo, Florida 33773 USA

Phone Number: 727-449-2559
Company Contact: James Razzino - President

Is Graham Heating & AC a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Getting Riped Off

On December 15, 2014 I had Graham Heating & Air Condition, 11701 S. Belcher Rd., Ste 130, Largo Fl., 33773 (he doesn’t even have his license no. on the sales slip) come over for a routine check on my air conditioner.

The service man said that I need a new air conditioner because I lost all of the gas and that there was a leak. So I called a friend of mine to ask what I should do. He asked me to put the service man on the phone that he would like to speak with him.

During that conversation he told my friend that the AC had a leak and lost all of the gas, that the coils were rusted out and that there had to be a leak. He also told him that this unit was over 10 years old and had the old gas in it. My friend told him to wait there he will over in 10 minutes. He also said that a new unit will cost me $5000.00.

Well he did not wait because he said my friend was a New Yorker and he couldn’t talk to him and left.

I got a new service man and they told me that the unit was only 5 years old and had the new gas 401 in the unit. They check for leaks and there wasn’t any. There was no rust on the coils and that they suspect that the man let the gas out of the unit just to sell me a new one.

How can you license a company that goes out and tries to rip off an 88 year old woman?

I want to submit a formal complaint against this company.

Comments