Trinity Health North Dakota Complaints and Reviews

Trinity Health North Dakota Phone Number: 701-857-5000
Company Contact: John M Kutch - President, CEO

Trinity Health North Dakota Ratings

Trinity Health North Dakota Reports

Is Trinity Health North Dakota a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Health Services Directory ListingTrinity Health North Dakota Listing

Trinity Hospital of Minot - Negligent billing dept.

I had taken an Ambulance ride in March of 2017 because police felt i needed to be checked out at the hospital… I had already denied the ambulance but an officer from Minot police dept. said that we will take care of it….

Anyways, i have been battling to get this paid for since then. As expected the bill appeared and came to me under my name. Of course they wouldn’t live up to there expectations or what they told me when they said they would take care of it.

So….just the other day i got a bill from Trinity Hospital stating that if i did not make payment arrangements within 30 days it would be sent to a collection agency. So i went in about 4 days after getting this letter to find that they also did not live up to there word when they stated in a letter by mail they would give me the 30 days to make payment arrangements.

I went in and talked to the lady who works with setting up a payment plan and she said it was already sent to collections. This is the worst kind of stress anyone could ask for…

The police for one, saying we will take care of it. Now the hospital saying i have 30 days and only get like 2 days before it was too late. This is the definition of no one living up to their word and its very unfair to me.

I even went through the trouble of talking to the financial person at the Minot City Hall and talked to the captain regarding my situation as well, and even sought to have there insurance cover the bill, but the would not admit that they said they would take care of it.

Also the officer who told me that no longer works at that dept. So I’m taking it before the Minot city council on October 1st to have my voice heard. If i have to suffer with this bill i’m not gonna be happy, let alone how i have been treated by everyone before this, and now to top it off with Trinity disregarding their, so called allowing me 30 days in which i never got.

Thanks for ruining my credit. It was great until they became negligent …. I’m super pissed off and anyone else would be the same. I have worked around every corner and possibility and have gotten no where. Especially not happy being lied to in a letter.

This should be illegal. I’m stuck with the $1,500 ambulance bill and an additional $158 just for appearing at the hospital….wow!

Trinity Hospital Location – 831 S Broadway Minot North Dakota | 701-857-5105