Clinical Associates PA Complaints

Clinical-assoc.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: August 16, 2017

Clinical Associates PA Contact Information

Business Name: Clinical Associates P.A.
8629 Bluejacket St #100
Lenexa, Kansas 66214 USA

Clinical Associates PA Customer Service

Clinical Associates PA Phone Number: 913-677-3553

Clinical Associates PA Ratings

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Clinical Associates PA Reports

Most Recent Clinical Associates PA Review

Is Clinical Associates PA a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Health Services Directory ListingClinical Associates P.A. Listing

Lynn Lieberman was very, very rude

I am an escort for a Medicare patient that is currently living in a nursing home from a horrible car wreck and she had an appointment with Dr Lynn Lieberman P. H. at 830 am, on 8-16-2017, at 2300 Main St KcMo.

We had called her before the appointment to confirm the appointment because the appointment was originally at 1pm, but she took it upon herself to change the appointment to 8:30.

We arrived at 8:15 and she wasn’t there yet. She wouldn’t give an explanation to where the office was located, she just kept saying the 9th floor. Which, its a big office building, so how would we know where to go?

The “Dr” said, like I said its on the 9th floor, and hung up.

Then when she finally arrived we was coming from the bathroom, and it was 8:34. She said in a nasty way your late. And I replied, no we have been here since 8:15. She cuts me off, and won’t talk. Very unprofessional, especially since she is dealing with patients with brain injuries that is already going thru a lot.

She has no professionalism at all. She told the patient that she was accommodating the patient for coming in 2hrs early. Like she is doing us a favor. Again, our appointment was for 1pm; she took it upon herself to switch the time at the last minute.

My patient feels very uncomfortable with her. And I wouldn’t recommend her to anyone ever in life. She is the rudest person I have ever met in the medical field.

Lynn Lieberman P. H. – Kansas City Missouri | 816-251-0538 | lynnleee2001@yahoo.com