Firma Alfred Schilling Complaints and Reviews

Zella-Mehlis, Thuringia Germany

Phone Number: 0049-3682-40448
Corp Email: schilling@schilling-beschichtungen.de
Company Contact: Joerg Schilling - Director

Is Firma Alfred Schilling a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

3 months of uncertainty

Sent my gun to Jorg to be case color hardened. Very quickly the work is done and request “if you pay right away, I’ll send it Friday”.

12 weeks (almost 3 months) after wire payment, and zero communication or responses to email, a wet (with ocean salt water), crushed box arrives.

My valuable gun parts were shipped by ocean freight!

I recommend you find someone who values their customer a little more than that.

Communication and candor are the tools of commerce. Unfortunately, Jorg does not realize this.

Comments

2 Comments on "Firma Alfred Schilling"

I did finally receive my gun back 2-1/2 months after paying. The work was very high quality, and I’m satisfied with it. It was shipped by ocean freight. The box was soggy, crushed, and actually has sea salt in the box. But the gun was not damaged. If you use Jorg, better be explicit in every detail of the contract (and then keep your fingers crossed that you’ll get what you paid for).

To be clear this complaint is not from Colonel Craig T Boddington, long-time hunting and gun journalist. I’m sure there are other C. Boddingtons in the world that like fine rifles. I have never owned or bought anything from this company so please do not think that I am responsable for this complaint. the C. Boddington who has posted the complaint seems to be somewhat evaisive as he or she did not put atheir full name on the complaint or say that it was not me. I would not want a companies reputation hurt because people assume it is I,… Read more »