Foodymart Complaints

Most Recent Foodymart Review

Is Foodymart a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Grocery / Supermarket Directory ListingFoodymart Corporation Listing

Wrong Cash Change from $50 as $20

The incident happened on Dec 8, 2016. In the evening at about 8:15pm I arrived at Foody Mart on Warden Ave. south of Steeles. I picked out two items.

Before I arrived at a cashier I decided to take out cash from my purse on a counter. I pulled out a pink $50.00 dollar bill then walked over to cashier.

I paid and walked out of the store.

As I was walking then realized change is not correct and walked back to the store. I was only given $10.40 in change.

I entered Foody Mart walked to cashier then realize I am at wrong counter wrong cashier. I walked over to cashier number 4 and complaint. And cashier number 4 obviously said no and said I gave her $20.00.

I asked her that I would like to speak to your manager and she pointed to the guy who is standing close to the cosmetic section.

I walked over and explained to him what happened then he called someone on the phone. The manager Ming Gor walked over to cosmetic and while talking on the phone. The manager Ming Gor then said to me the person in charge of video is not reachable.

Ming Gor told the girl at the cosmetic lottery counter to take down my name and number and said will call me back.

I said how do I know whether you will do that. I said all I purchased was under $10.00 (Total $9.60). I said is not fair value. The manager Ming Gor said is a big store they will not cheat me.

Foody Mart (416-490-9890) called me back the next day at 9:23pm. I missed the called and picked up second call at about 9:39pm. It was not Ming Gor who called. But I was told the bill is green and I said I would like to see the video. They said is not possible they only keep the tape for 24 hours.

This does not make any sense to me. There is a situation and they just let the video be erased. My logic told me something is wrong there. I sure am not happy of how they handle this situation. I feel ripped. I told them I will file a complaint to Better Business Bureau.

The person who called then said to me should you do not feel the situation is handle properly then you can go back and speak to Ming Gor.

Why do I have to go back and forth? This is time consuming and is their staff that who did me wrong. The cashier should have been more cautious and give me the proper change at time of cash out.

I was short changed by $30.00. I should of been more careful and should check the receipt and count the change and not totally