Thigpen Service Complaints and Reviews

Shreveport, Louisiana 71107 USA

Phone Number: 318-207-2264
Company Contact: Wendell D Thigpen

Is Thigpen Service a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Don't trust the nice sympathetic contractor

In April we hired Mr. WENDELL THIGPEN to do a roof repair. April he and his crew came out supposedly repaired my roof received their pay and left. From April and presently it is still raining In my home. WENDELL THIGPEN added a valley, tarred my roof(twice) it continued to rain in m house ever time it rained. After those 3-4 this should work, he then said he thought for sure the last tarring would have worked. (he was trying to save us money he claimed).

In May WENDELL THIGPEN convince us the only way to fix the roof was to remove that part of the roof and replace it. We bought all the material paid them for labor to remove ad replace the roof. May it rained in the house and it was now leaking in two additional places. Prior to the removal of the roof I stress to him that we didn’t have experimental money if he wasn’t sure of what to do lets seek help through someone else. WENDELL THIGPEN assured me that I had no worries.

Every time it rains it has rained in my home. I’m sure sheetrock is destroyed not to mention I’m concern for my family’s health pertaining to mole. WENDELLTHIGHPEN began to reject my calls , text me he will call, but wouldn’t call, stop answering altogether. I called him from another number he lied and said he would be at my house Saturday 3 months later his Saturday has not come. The roof Thigpen worked on is in our family room for us, our children, and their friends. I spoke with one of his workers and he said Thigpen has know intentions of fixing your roof. The worker said Thigpen F…over you, but your not the only ones he does that to.

I’ve been depressed, gained weight, my husband and i were stress to the max, who has money laying around to replace a roof you just replaced? I called, and text THIGPEN today, no answer 67/2/2015.

WENDELL THIGPEN IS A LOW LIFE COWARD. A HORRIBLE CONTRACTOR AND OVERSEAER