Tony’s Touch Painting & Repairs Complaints and Reviews

Durham, North Carolina 27703 USA

Phone Number: 919-271-4921
Corp Email: tonystouch1@yahoo.com
Company Contact: Tony Garrett - Owner

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Is Tony’s Touch Painting & Repairs a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Don't trust Tony Garrett to do a serious job

I hired him last June to repair after a flood. He isn’t finished yet although completion was for end of July. Nothing is completed. trash is everywhere. He is supposed to move furniture back in tomorrow. No way in that mess. He committed breech of contract and has been paid all his money.

My house hasn’t been worked on since Oct. He made all kinds of excuses of why he did not complete it including I was sick two days this week. It should have been done months ago before I got sick. He hung up the phone after arguing with me in the beginning.

I found he has a criminal record. Jewelry has been stolen during the time he has had the key although I blamed it on another felon. He had access to it just as the other person. He walked in using the key un announced months later without telling me and my alarm was on. It went off. He is not reliable no matter how he talks a good deal and will not do a good job or keep his word.

A heater he put in failed and I had no hot water for 4 days for it was a holiday to him. He cares not about the client but only himself. Do not believe the Christian talk he does for he does not live it. He assaulted a female, maybe his wife. The man has a temper although he plays low key.

Do not trust him to do the job he says he will do. He promised to put in a safe for me and did not and I was robbed of 100,000 or jewelry. He plain doesn’t care what you think or need of about the job he does. All he wants is the money.

Tony Lorenzo Garrett – tonystouch1@aol.com