Texas Best General Contracting Complaints and Reviews

Texas Best General Contracting Phone Number: 512-792-0560
Company Contact: Katherine Perkins - Owner

Texas Best General Contracting Ratings

Texas Best General Contracting Reports

Is Texas Best General Contracting a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: General Contractors Directory ListingTexas Best General Contracting LLC Listing

Contractor recommended by Home Advisor scammed me out of $5000.

I trusted Home advisor to recommend a contractor that I could trust.

Home advisor stated that they had thoroughly checked the background and credentials of Texas Best General Contracting LLC, who I hired on their recommendation.

The contractor that they recommended skipped town with my $5000 deposit.

I found out shortly after from the police that this man is a known convicted felon with several warrants out for his arrest. He goes by several aliases and his real name is Ronnie White.

I met with 12 or more other homeowners who were also scammed by this same person, and most of the homeowners told me that they had hired this criminal as I did based upon the recommendation of Home Advisor.

I was out of $5000 of hard earned money, and some of the other victims I spoke with were scammed out $10,000; $12,000, and even as high as $22,000.

This con artist is known and sought after by police in dozens of counties across Texas. Myself and the other victims could get no response from Home Advisor.

The above incidents happened between October and November 2015.

Do not under any circumstances have any dealings with Home Advisor.