R&M Landscaping & Construction Complaints

Company Contact: Ramiro Espino Osorio - Owner

R&M Landscaping & Construction Ratings

R&M Landscaping & Construction Reports

Most Recent R&M Landscaping & Construction Review

Is R&M Landscaping & Construction a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: General Contractors Directory ListingR & M Landscaping & Construction LLC Listing

No Call No Show

I hired R & M Landscape Contractors to install a driveway. They told me they would be here on Wednesday 2, 2017, but did not show.

I contacted them and they said they cant come until Monday the 7th. Again, no show or contact.

Each day I contacted the owner, Ramiro Espino, by phone and email. He would never reply by phone, only email. It was always written in a way no one could understand what he was saying.

Now Wednesday, again I contacted him but again he made an excuse he was sick and would come when he felt better. I asked if he had gone to the doctor or hospital, only than he said he came to the doctor. Sounds like I gave him an excuse to say.

I called Home Advisor and all they said was, do you want us to get you another contractor. I said, NO because he started the job and if it cost more being the last minute, I would take him to court for any difference I will have to pay, and wasting my time.

It is Wednesday evening and still have not herd from him.

Tomorrow I will be looking for a new contractor, and if I have to pay more I will file suit in court against him and his company for the difference I will have to pay another contractor, for doing it at the last minute, as well as missing work from my job.