PTH Service Complaints and Reviews

5 Osbourn Court
Tuckerton, New Jersey 08087 USA

Phone Number: 609-296-3541
Company Contact: Patrick Bolte - Owner

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Is PTH Service a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Hurricane Sandy SCAMMER

Our house had a lot of damage from hurricane sandy. My father hired a company called PTH Services based out of Little Egg Harbor, NJ and Robert Schwenk was one of the guys that showed up. My father gave him $30,000 starting for fixing of the roof, plumbing, electric, windows and cabinets.

Every time we would go to the house to see the progress nothing was done. From lack of work being done we had water damage that leaked from upstairs to downstairs; now excessive mold damage, plus damage from things he started breaking into and never closed properly.

We called him and he was always blaming it on the permits; so we went down to our township and they said they had no information on permits for our address… At that point he stopped answering our calls. So finally we had enough and went to the prosecutors and pressed charges.

Now that no good guy is in jail… PLEASE nobody do business with this guy or any companies he associated with.

Robert T Schwenk | PTH Services based out of Little Egg Harbor, NJ