Leach Contractors Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 610-636-7612
Company Contact: Doug Leach - General Contractor

Is Leach Contractors a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Contractor disappears

Hired contractor for a list of items that needed repair around my home. He first came June 5th and I haven’t seem him back. I called and texted for multiple weeks and then finally got an answer 2 weeks ago and he said he would call me that day. Never heard from him.

I finally got him on the phone and he said he would call me that day. Never heard from him.

I talked to him Friday the 15th and told him I was off through the following week. He said he would call me to let me know when he was coming and he never called. Multiple repeat texts and calls have gone unanswered.

On June 5th he was supposed to finish all repairs but he didn’t have the right supplies or tools to do the job and my son and his wife had their baby that day which was a total surprise. He was supposed t arrive the following Tuesday by c section.

So after Doug Leach worked for 7 or 8 hours I told him I had to go to the hospital and asked if he could come back the following weekend with necessary tools to finish and he said he would. During one of the calls he told me he was sick but had been released to work by his doctor. I paid $1104 dollars and not all the work is complete.

I have been cheated out of $484.00 for garage door paint, a window replacement and light bulbs that were to be put in my chandelier, and installation of a dimmer switch.

Leach Contractors 39 Green Creek Ln Pennsylvania Glen Mills Pa 19342 -610-209-8184

Comments