Jobes Builders Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: bill@jobesbuilders.com
Company Contact: Bill Jobes - Owner

Is Jobes Builders a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

The sneaky snake

Do not work for jobes builder’s. I was hired on with promise of 5 years of work. Fired over a temporary job phone after Mr jobes just left the job 30 mins prior. They fired me because my work ethics were honest and hard working.

I dug footers and asked for the drain tile to install since it was on the plans. Mr jobes said “he didn’t believe in that s**t, fill up the footers.” With a month of time I pulled up the plywood that was over that foundation and it was cover completely with black mold. I spent hours putting detailed edge on all trim boards and spent time 45 ING all my corners to make it look like it should. Jake Good the supervisor butted his corners! Detail was not flowing around the corners.

I spent 3 hours sitting on top of a roof waiting for the supervisor Jake to cut one sheet of plywood while he spent his time testing out throwing knifes on new plywood that the home owner payed for. Took him a week to install a pocket door with instructions in hand. The door never was put in.

They held my money for 2 weeks and tried to short me of hours and pay. Bill jobes is a coward that will not look you in the eyes nor do good work. He only showed up on the job to smooch over the home owner. Jobes builders are not even a good construction company much less a building company.

The supervisor Jake Good crab walking a 4 /12 roof got upset when I told him to get off because he didn’t know what he was doing. He crab walked back to the ladder and got off.

I was hired on as a side carpenter and ended up telling them how to do the job. I was then fired for being a better worker then them.

Want something built with pride and in a timely manner without a major loss of money then do not have this company work for you. If your a carpenter looking for a job be careful and make that little man sign a contract that you know and have read. This guy is not a man of his word. Watch yourself.

Comments