Jeff Graham Plastering Complaints

Jeff Graham Plastering Phone Number: 310-540-5500

Jeff Graham Plastering Ratings

Jeff Graham Plastering Reports

Most Recent Jeff Graham Plastering Review

Is Jeff Graham Plastering a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: General Contractors Directory ListingJeff Graham Plastering Torrance Listing

Avoid at all costs!

Like the MAJORITY of other dissatisfied potential customers of Jeff Graham Plastering, I contacted Jeff Graham Plastering to have some stucco work done on my house. Pretty simple work by any standard. It took me 4 or 5 calls to actually get him to call me back which should have been good enough reason to look elsewhere, but he is a local business to me, and I like to support the local guys.

When I finally got him to commit to come by for an appointment, he did, and at that time he gave me a price and told me that it would be a week or so before he could get started on the job, so I agreed with his price and told him to book the job. He did, and then he told me where to get the detail foam trim that I needed to replace around 2 windows on the front of my house, which I went and purchased.

2 weeks later, having not heard from him, I called and left a message… no return phone call. For the next few days, I called every day, twice a day and nothing. I texted him and called him multiple times and nothing.

Finally, I went by his shop to get him to commit to doing the job he agreed to do. When I pulled up outside of his shop, he was outside rotating the tires on his truck so he could go to the river for the weekend. He told me he would be able to come and do the job after the weekend river trip and I assumed all was good and that my job would get done.

2 weeks, multiple phone calls and texts later, nothing.

Finally today, nearly 2 months after his first visit, I called and left a message because he did not answer the phone. a few hours later, he sent me a text and told me that he was too busy to do my job! No other explanation, just a rude text message telling me he was not going to do the work he agreed to do, and work he directed me to buy product I would need for him to do the job… Pathetic.

The bottom line is this guy is a horrible business person, and should not be trusted under any circumstances. He lied to my face, committed to do work he never intended to do, and in the process, cost me 2 months of lost time, which now results in me having to source another stucco person to do a job which should have been done 2 months ago.

No telling how long I will wait in line for an appointment.

Do yourself a favor and avoid this guy at all costs. He is not worth the frustration and anger that his lies and lack of customer service will ultimately cost you. There ARE people out there that actually care about their businesses, their neighbors and their customers. Jeff Graham Plastering is DEFINITELY not one of them.