George Brazil Complaints

George Brazil Ratings

George Brazil Reports

Most Recent George Brazil Complaints

Is George Brazil a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: General Contractors Directory ListingGeorge Brazil Home Services ListingResponse From Company

Newcomers beware

I am new to them, so am not knowledgeable about local service providers. I contacted based on add I saw.

The service person was neat and courteous. I called about excessive noise from a split unit. He took a flashlight and looked at unit then asked me for a ladder to look closer. He said it needed parts and they would advise cost.

I did not hear anything for a week and when I called they said he was no longer an employee. They did give me an estimate of $1109 to repair. I initially said to go ahead but on Monday called and cancelled asking that they give me estimate for a new unit as mine was 6 years old.

I waited and di not hear anything. I called again and they offered to send repair person but would cost $79. I hung up as I had already paid this fee on original call.

I called and asked for owner, but got operator. She finally agreed to waive fee and send a repair tech.

When he arrived, Manny was a salesperson and merely said new unit was very expensive while ruffling in his truck. I NEVER did get cost I asked for. Scam artists.

George Brazil – 2655 E Magnolia #200 Phoenix 85034 602-842-0009

Official Responses from George Brazil

By: On: November 26, 2012

Mr. Pancoast,

Your complaint was being handled through the Better Business Bureau, we had just recently been notified of the agreed upon settlement amount. A credit of $105.11 has already been processed on your credit card. The BBB has this complaint marked as resolved. If this is not so, please contact us promptly, otherwise please update this compliant status.