A1-Roofing Denver Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: mike@a-1roofing.org
Company Contact: Michael O'Donnell - Owner

Is A1-Roofing Denver a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Robbing Roofers

Sean Maggard with A1 Roofing approached me in November of 2014 to fix our roof after it was damaged by a hail storm. They fixed the roof in November then told me that they would fix the damage to our deck and house once the weather was better for paint. I paid them $7354.06 for the work they completed. They came back in April of 2015 and had hired Pro Classic Painting to do the painting portion of the job.

On May 14 2015, I gave Sean Maggard a check for $2266.31 to pay for the rest of the work and the paint.

On Monday July 13, 2015 Linda vonderLinden with Pro Classic Painting, came to my house and told us that they were going to put a lean on our house until they got paid for the work they did on our house.

I then called Mike (the owner of A1 Roofing) and he told me that they used our money to pay other bills and they did not have any money to give the painters. If I didn’t want the lean, then I was responsible to pay the painters $1682.00 for the work they did on my house, even though I had already paid A1 Roofing.