AM PM Convenience Complaints

AM PM Convenience Reports

Most Recent AM PM Convenience Complaints

Is AM PM Convenience a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Gas Stations Directory ListingBP America Inc Listing

Refused to accept their own coupons and sale prices! Rude cashier.

I’ve never had anything but problems with the cashiers at this AMPM location on T.V. Highway in Beaverton, OR. I visited this Arco and AMPM location on 3/9/17 at 2 pm. I was the only customer in there and when I went up to the counter, the cashier stood there ignoring me for 7-8 minutes, just staring out the windows.

Finally, I asked him if he worked there and if he could ring me up, after 4 more people were standing in line behind me. He scoffed, gave me a rude look, and rung up my items.

I handed him my phone to scan the coupons from the AMPM Scratch Power app so I could get my coffee and cheeseburger for free. He said that they don’t take those coupons when it’s busy because they don’t have enough time. I told him that it doesn’t say that anywhere on the coupons and that he ignored me for almost 10 minutes when it wasn’t busy. He said firmly, that he would not honor those coupons. I told him that we’ve argued for way longer about it then it would take to scan the bar-code on the coupons, and I asked him to remove the coffee and cheeseburger from the receipt and that I would wait until everybody was gone so that he could then scan the app and give it to me for free.

He gave me my same total again without making any adjustments to it! I asked him again to take off those two items because I wasn’t going to pay for them and that I came in to get them for free. He removed something from the screen and gave me a slightly lower total of $23.72. I told him that that didn’t sound right to me, but because the screen on their debit card machine was broken, I could not see the price of each item.

I also reminded him that I should be getting 3, 2 liters of Pepsi for $5 like they advertised on the sign in front of the Pepsi display and he said that he had given me that price. I said that I hope he had because I was adding it up in my head and it did not seem like the total he was giving me was correct, but the people in line behind me were getting restless, and the cashier was getting more and more rude.

So I paid for the items and when he bagged them up, he put the cheeseburger in the bottom of the bag and put the 3 bottles of Pepsi on top of it to smash it. I asked him why he was putting the cheeseburger in the bag if I hadn’t paid for it and he didn’t say anything. Being as frustrated and mad as I was at this time I just took my items and went to stand on the other side of checkout counter and wait for him to finish with the other customers.

I looked at my receipt and realized that he had not taken the price of the cheeseburger off of the receipt and had also not given me the correct price on the Pepsi either! So I paid $1.89 for a cheeseburger that was so smashed that I couldn’t even eat it and $2.19 for each 2 liter of Pepsi, which should have been $5 total. A total overcharge of $3.46 to my debit card.

I put down the coffee and just left and haven’t been back since.

I still have the receipt to prove all this and it has the cashiers name and date and everything on it. I have called the store multiple times over the past month and I’m never able to speak with a manager because apparently he is never there and he is the only one that can handle my overcharge dispute. So I got overcharged and disrespected and I’m never going there again.

Buyer beware, check your receipt! Rude cashiers, no managers to resolve any issues, refuses to honor it’s own coupons and sale prices, and they don’t accept EBT cards, or have the lotto on top of everything else crappy about them.

AMPM – 14555 SW TV Highway Beaverton OR 97006 | 503-605-1863